Ronnie O'Sullivan 1K Centuries - Contest!!!

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Contest has been filled

Greetings!

For those of you that follow snooker, you are probably aware that Ronnie is fast approaching 1,000 century breaks. A feat that is likely to never be accomplished again.

Currently, he is at 964 total centuries.

To show my love for the game of snooker and my appreciation to the people that make these forums great. I'll be holding a completely free contest/lottery to any member that wishes to participate.

OPEN TO THE FIRST 48 PEOPLE THAT EXPRESS INTEREST

Rules:

1. Post below that you want to participate and I'll add your name to the list.
2. Once all 48 spots have been filled, I will use a random number generator to assign a number between 100 and 147 to each person.
3. Each person will be assigned their own unique random number.

When Ronnie eventually gets his 1,000th century, if the number that was assigned to you equals his break on his 1,000th century, then you win the contest. It's that simple!

The winner of the contest will receive a $50 gift certificate to PoolDawg.com

I will update this OP once all spots are filled and break numbers have been assigned.

GOOD LUCK!!

List of the entries and the random break assigned to them.

kgo09Hs01.png

Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please add my name to the list for this great record to be achieved by Ronnie and his quest for a 1,000 tons.

He’s up to 971 with these latest 3 in Belfast I believe...

~ K.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Greetings!

For those of you that follow snooker, you are probably aware that Ronnie is fast approaching 1,000 century breaks. A feat that is likely to never be accomplished again.

To show my love for the game of snooker and my appreciation to the people that make these forums great. I'll be holding a completely free contest/lottery to any member that wishes to participate.

Rules:

2. Once all 48 spots have been filled, I will use a random number generator to assign a number between 100 and 147 to each person.

When Ronnie eventually gets his 1,000th century, if the number that was assigned to you equals his break on his 1,000th century, then you win the contest. It's that simple!

I will update this OP once all spots are filled and break numbers have been assigned.

GOOD LUCK!!

I'm in. Looking forward to following snooker!

Greetings!

Rules:

GOOD LUCK!!

Sorry for the off topic question, but I wonder just how hard it is to run a 100 points from the 1st shot after the break, in Snooker. Is that how you get a Century break? Can the average decent Snooker player get a Century break every now and then? I imagine it is very difficult.

By the way, please add me to the list, if willing. Thanks.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Please add my name to the list for this great record to be achieved by Ronnie and his quest for a 1,000 tons.

He’s up to 971 with these latest 3 in Belfast I believe...

~ K.

Thanks for mentioning that; I had not looked up anything about that event yet. So Ronnie had 3 centuries in 4 frames!

And, in the 64 first-round matches, guess who had the fastest average shot time -- Mr. RO, at 14.0 seconds.