FS-Two Predator 1st Generation Z Shafts

lights_out

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Up for sale I have two original first generation Predator Z shafts, both are piloted 5/16-14 joints with the black joint collar with silver ring.

Shaft 1: Like new. I bought this shaft new and it has sat in my case as a back up to my playing shaft. Very little play on this shaft. This shaft is dead straight. In fact it is the straightest shaft I own. Zero wobble. Moori medium tip that has seen little wear and lots of life left to it. 11.75 mm just under the ferrule. Joint cap not included. Asking SOLD pending payment. shipped CONUS.

1-1.jpg

1-2.jpg
1-3.jpg

1-4.jpg

Shaft 2: Asking SOLD pending payment shipped CONUS. I bought this shaft new and after some use it developed a crack in the ferrule and shaft just under the ferrule. I cut down the shaft to get rid of the crack and did not plug the hollow space to keep the low deflection characteristics. I replaced the ferrule with a slightly longer piece of Juma to keep the standard shaft length. The ferrule is .688 inches long. An original Z shaft ferrule is .51 inches long. Picture #2 shows this shaft on top of an original Z shaft for comparison. There may be a slight increase in deflection but I didn’t notice any difference. Slight wobble on this shaft, maybe 1/16th inch, not noticeable. Moori medium tip that has lots of life left to it. 11.65 mm just under the ferrule. Here is your chance to own a LD shaft for cheap. Please keep in mind that because I did the repairs to this shaft, there is no Predator warranty. If any issues develop with the repairs I made, ship it back to me and I will fix it for free.

2-1.jpg

2-2.jpg
2-3.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

TheDragon

I'm not Charlie Williams!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Two Predator 1st Generation Z Shafts

I'll take shaft 1. PM sent on shaft 2.