What Do You Guys Think Of This?

Melissa Morris

l_94ffbc0df0cf8eb2c128643b23505f18.jpg

It's getting there.... Almost done

Josh Palmer

I'll take the 6 :)
Silver Member
That pic looks like "Cocky Johnson" slapped you around a little! It will look good when it's healed. Caught you shooting down there at the first 10 ball tourney at Shooters.. You have a nice stroke. Catch ya later.

gotgame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its great what he is doing and all but you look alot different in the pic much better. If one is going to get a portrait done it should be top of the line. Might i ask why only half was done then the rest plus color:confused: Nevertheless its awesome what your dad has done:D

Melissa Morris

WORKING MAN said:
Is it finished yet I would love to see it,,,:thumbup:

No it's not finished yet.. My dad had a reaction to the ink so he has to give it some time before finishing it.. Also the guy who started has kind of flaked on my dad so he needs to find someone to finish it..

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
Now, that is sweet!
And I kid you not!

:)

Melissa Morris said:
My dad is crazy.. But I guess he loves his little girl.. It's only 50% done.. It should look good when it is done.. (I Hope) :D
PC060234.jpg

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Long time since I've seen you Melissa, had a wonderful talk with your father about 4 or 5 months ago. I can attest to the fact that no father on earth has the natural showing of affection more than your father has for you. I last saw you in about the year 1999 or 2000, the wpba usa open was in Myrtle Beach. Please tell Ned I'm still using the thick shafted double split handled jump cue where he shipped me ten of the originals. It has many wounds on it, but, she'll be with me to the end. Take Care please tell Ned, Chuck from Minnesota say's HI, and remind him of the unforgetable Loree Jon Jones Jump Shot she made with one of these originals !! Best darn shot I have ever witnessed. Bar None.