Slate dolly

akpooltable

Registered
I’ve been debating if I should offer these for sale but I just don’t have the time. So here is one that is taking space in my garage, let me know if anyone wants it. $550 plus shipping. I will be donating the money to a family of a friend I just lost.

It’s nothing fancy but I’ve been using similar to this for the last 7-8 years and I have had no issues. It’s safe. Is all bolted together so you have options. Currently it has 20” non flat non marking wheels, you can put smaller ones, just have to bring the axle down by drilling to new holes on the frame. It’s all aluminum which makes it extremely light. The handle can be adjusted by drilling couple new holes as well. I have material list from amazon and buymetal.com along with a simple plan how to but everything together. Those I’ll upload at a later date for free. First comment “wins” I guess :)
e58be37396338e26f065e198eed33394.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

akpooltable

Registered
That will all depend on the wheels. I’ve always used similar to the ones on the picture which are rated at 250lbs each. The heaviest slate I’ve put on it was from a 10’ table estimated about 400Lb and went two stories up no problem. 9’ slate any day, sometimes on a Saturday :) Change the wheels to smaller 16” solid and rating will go up to 350lbs per where. This is more than needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk