Hi there!

WestPenn

West Penn Billiards
Hello! I've browsed these forums for awhile now. I did a search for West Penn and saw that people here think we are closed.

West Penn Billiards is still open, under new ownership. Many past employees are still with us, and we continue to offer some of the best service and prices in the business. We've been around for over 50 years and are not going anywhere. We have a store in Canonsburg and a store in Cranberry.

We have a lot of items for sale that I'll be posting in the for sale section soon, including a couple of old Gold Crowns I have in the warehouse. I'm sure someone here would be interested ;)

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
It's nice for once to hear of a place still being open, instead of closing.
Welcome to the forums.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Welcome to AZB, WestPenn. I assume WestPenn is short for Western Pennsylvania?
Well, what a coincidence. We've got a road trip planned for a week from this Friday, and are heading to the International Museum of Shoe Horns, in Franklin, Pennsylvania.
They have a shoe horn there that was once owned by Louis Armstrong. :smile:

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
I bought my last Brunswick 9ft there. I've shopped there for about as long as it was open. I hadn't seen George or Auggie in a while. I hope they're doing great because they certainly were great to me over the years.

All my best to you and the continued success of your stores.

WestPenn

West Penn Billiards
I bought my last Brunswick 9ft there. I've shopped there for about as long as it was open. I hadn't seen George or Auggie in a while. I hope they're doing great because they certainly were great to me over the years.

All my best to you and the continued success of your stores.

:thumbup: Thank you.

George is now retired. Augie still works with us. We all switch stores, so if you've been in recently, it's possible that Augie was at another store.

WestPenn

West Penn Billiards
Welcome to AZB, WestPenn. I assume WestPenn is short for Western Pennsylvania?
Well, what a coincidence. We've got a road trip planned for a week from this Friday, and are heading to the International Museum of Shoe Horns, in Franklin, Pennsylvania.
They have a shoe horn there that was once owned by Louis Armstrong. :smile:

Yep. Although we cover 5 states, not just western PA.

WestPenn

West Penn Billiards
Hello, and glad to hear another pool hall is still going.

It's not a pool hall. We sell tables, bars, bar stools, game tables, shuffleboards, etc from brands such as Olhausen, CL Bailey, Darafeev, and many others. However, we've considered some sort of pool hall like service before, but we're not sure yet.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
It's always good to hear that a Pool Hall is still open.

Welcome to the Forums and may you prosper.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Westpenn

Maybe you should provide a link to your website in your signature on this forum.