New Diamond Tables

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Good Morning,

The pool room I frequent is looking for ten (10) NEW Diamond Rosewood seven foot Pro/Am tables with matching lights. If you, as a Diamond distributor, have the tables available, please contact me either via PM, this thread or by my Yahoo link. Thanks for your assistance.

Lyn

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Being a guy who sells Diamond tables, no one that I know of is gonna have 10 brand new ones just sitting there. Why not call Diamond direct and get them ordered? If they are new no one is going to be able to beat their prices, here are the manufacturer direct pricing sheets, these also put the " tournament used table pricing" IN STONE. I get so many calls from people who tell me they can get a tournament used Diamond for $3-4k, not happening that way anymore and here is the proof~! I have 7' & 9' Black Pro Ams w/ t. blue cloth on hand :)

21764904_10214388600131790_6145419700682187485_n.jpg

22007456_10214388602251843_4897043989333182034_n.jpg

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Believe you have already spoken with the room owner. He may contact you again today. Thanks for the quick answer. He really wants Rosewood but ........

Lyn

Whodini

Never get out of the boat
3 piece?

What is the availability of a 3 piece slate for a Diamond table? Didn't know if any used tournament tables had 3 pieces or if all were one piece. I cannot get a one piece in my area. Any thoughts?

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Diamond certainly does not discount the "tournament used" tables by much do they?

I am assuming they are regular wood and not Dymond Wood at this time, does anyone know if they are going to use Dymond Wood again in the future.

Jeff G. Martin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the availability of a 3 piece slate for a Diamond table? Didn't know if any used tournament tables had 3 pieces or if all were one piece. I cannot get a one piece in my area. Any thoughts?

The Pro-Ams and Smart Tables can be custom ordered with three piece slate. Otherwise your other option would be a Professional, which are typically three piece.