1965507_761662147177176_73472385_o.jpg

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Last edited:

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am pretty sure he means of the pro events which is what people really want to see.

He means the Tap league tournament... The pro events are not being streamed
this year. You are correct though the pro events are what people really want to see.
I for one will not be watching any of the TAP stream, although maybe one of the league players relatives may enjoy it. :D

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
He means the Tap league tournament... The pro events are not being streamed
this year. You are correct though the pro events are what people really want to see.
I for one will not be watching any of the TAP stream, although maybe one of the league players relatives may enjoy it. :D

I'll be watching what I can but mostly staying in touch with Upstate Al for updates so I can pass them along. I talked with Daniel today ... he's with Upstate Al. Al will be in the booth at some point -- probably toward the end.

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow, no pro events being streamed; handwritten brackets on a piece of paper...how do you spell amateurish..... no offense to the TAP peeps. I'll tune in and watch a little of that but I can't believe no streaming or online brackets for the pros... c'mon guys this is 2014 !

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
wow, no pro events being streamed; handwritten brackets on a piece of paper...how do you spell amateurish..... no offense to the TAP peeps. I'll tune in and watch a little of that but I can't believe no streaming or online brackets for the pros... c'mon guys this is 2014 !

Thank God for Upstate Al or we wouldn't have anything!