Buyer / Seller transaction report

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Just to note that I sold Ross a case and didn't ask for payment up front. No problem, payment came in right away too along with a very nice note.

It's nice to have a little trust among our friends here. It makes life a lot more enjoyable.

I often say that, in my entire life I have found complete strangers to be the most trustworthy. I have only ever gotten screwed by my friends and relatives!;)

Chris

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Due to popular demand.

This sticky will be for both the Buyer and the Seller to comment ( once ) on the completion of thier transaction. This will not be for hashing issues such as we have seen in the past.

Example:

Buyer; I just wanted everyone to know that my transaction with Joe went smooth as silk. He was quick and friendly and packed the cue very well and shipped it insured.
It looks great!

Seller; Bob was a gentleman and we had very good communication during the whole time. His payment was prompt and I look forward to selling him another cue. Thanks for your business!

This thread is for reporting from the buyer and seller only, not for addition questions and comments.

If you have any questions, please ask prior to posting.

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:

McKinneyMiner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction with SanDiegoFan...

I had a great transaction with SanDiegoFan on a break/jump cue. The cue was well packaged and arrived very quickly.

Have no fear dealing with SDF.

Thanks.

torqiet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just received my Omen cue from CoryC, well packed, shipped fast, a perfect gentleman to deal with! Dont hesitate to deal with him!

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was lucky enough to win an e-bay auction for a Fanelli from RascalDoc, a poster here on AZ, and the communication and transaction couldn't have been smoother.

With over 200 postive feedbacks and no negative feedback for a 100% rating on ebay I would not think twice about doing business with him again either here or on ebay.

He's one of the good ones folks.

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
reply to BrooklynJay

Thanks for the comments J, it could not have been any better for me either. Money ON TIME and fast and great communications. ANYTIME. the pleasure was mine!

Last edited:

SanDiegoFan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
McKinneyMiner said:
Great Transaction with SanDiegoFan...

I had a great transaction with SanDiegoFan on a break/jump cue. The cue was well packaged and arrived very quickly.

Have no fear dealing with SDF.

Thanks.

Great transaction with McKinneyMiner, prompt payment and an all around good transaction.
I would sell to him again without question.

SDF

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction with Bama Cues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Joe I just got my cue and case and it is every thing you said it would be and more.That was very nice of you to throw in the set of joint protecters i didnt even know they were coming with the cue.
Joe has been very easy to deal with and has done eveything he said he would and then some.Looking forward to dealing with bama cues in the near future. Thanks ........Larry

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You trusted Ross with a case for no money up front?!?!?!? :eek:

Just kidding! :p I know a dumb sucker who let Ross use his Hercek while Ross was harassing an unknown local in 1-pocket. Ross goes to the bathroom with the cue laying on the table and the PO'd opponent picks it up and . . . . gently leans it against a padded chair. :eek: Needless to say, said dumb sucker was coming out of his chair . . . :rolleyes: :D

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
iowa_player said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Joe I just got my cue and case and it is every thing you said it would be and more.That was very nice of you to throw in the set of joint protecters i didnt even know they were coming with the cue.
Joe has been very easy to deal with and has done eveything he said he would and then some.Looking forward to dealing with bama cues in the near future. Thanks ........Larry

Thanks you Larry. Everything on my end went great also. Larry is a great communicator. Everything I received was exactly as described, except better. AZB members, Iowa_player is a great person to deal with.
Joe

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jazz said:
Runscott and I'm doing another deal ... actually it's reverting back the original sale :D
Another example of how well this forum can be used - I forgot I had sold the cue to Jazz, posted here that I was looking for it, he sold it back to me!

Jazz - I'm fidgety waiting to go out again tonight and hit with that Zylr you sold me. I know Kerry isn't crazy about making sneakys, but not only does it play well, but the wood and workmanship are so nice that it won't sneak up on anyone.

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
I just got back from the post office. Thanks for keeping your words and quick payment.

I've bought and sold to runscott few times .. all without a hitch!!!!

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jazz is a super good guy....

...we just completed another deal ( for the umpteenth time), and everything went like clockwork. Never had a problem when dealing with Jazz, you won't either....and he has a bunch of cues, too!!
Joe

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
just had some great deals with Mark 8-Ball Rat, he paid fast and was very consistant with his emails and kept in great touch.. and he even gave me a tip! :) thanx mark!!

also.. sold a Gilbert jump break cue to Raemondo's friend.. who unfortunatly isnt a member of the forum, he was very easy to deal with and we came to an agreement fast.. and i even spent 20 minutes trying to talk him into becomming a member here.. Ray and his friend were both great to deal with..

i just want to say thanx guys.. i wouldnt hesitate to deal with any of you ever!

chris

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
I've put these in Bruce's thread, but going to add them here. Hopefully it is within the guidelines as these are past deals before this thread started.

Bamacues as a seller is outstanding
Jazz as a buyer/seller is outstanding
Jeff Duke as a seller/buyer is very good
Krbsailing as a buyer is outstanding
12squared as a buyer is great
Rsb-Refugee is another I wouldn't hesitate a second with.

Last edited:

CoryC

marksmithcues.com
Silver Member
torqiet said:
Just received my Omen cue from CoryC, well packed, shipped fast, a perfect gentleman to deal with! Dont hesitate to deal with him!

Torqiet is an excellent buyer! He paid promptly and was patient when I ran into a problem shipping Global Express. I wish every transaction went as smoothly.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
CoryC said:
Torqiet is an excellent buyer! He paid promptly and was patient when I ran into a problem shipping Global Express. I wish every transaction went as smoothly.

i would like to second this post.. Torqiet is a great buyer.. not too long ago he bought a leather vincitore cue case of me.. very easy to deal with.. i wish all international transactions can be as smooth as his went! :)

thanx again. Torqiet...

chris