Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
oh ok

Sounds like yer privy to their hidden tape debacle - that they wont show, they probly have shown u cause u can't make a ball in the ocean standing on a beach with sand between yer toes. they probly figured u don't know what to look for. Wish yer good luck on some one else hidden tape guru of epic mediocrity. I make my own and would not want any accolades from special group cowards -such as u sir or misses or who ever u claim to be ha ha what a joke u r. Come to Missouri - i show u how to hide the tape. Plus I am fairly certain that they are asking people to sign some agreement before viewing the theatrical production. See ya in duh phony noose papers shishobi

Last edited:

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member
You really should take down Buddy's picture from yer avatar (skip100's avatar) - he was and is a World Champion, a robot bugger like u trying to defend fake news is not worthy of reproducing a photo of the Rifleman - but i guess there is no standard for that either.

A hanger combo for a world champion........he missed it :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
unconnection is a good thing here

Just because you keep repeating the hilarious suggestion of an NDA doesn't make it true. An NDA only works to stop a specific person or group from discussing something.

Good luck stopping all 100+ random unconnected people from posting comments anonymously, if there was anything they wanted to say.

the 'unconnected people' have spoken - they are simply asking for definitive proof that the tape is legit and not some weird secret - does that bother u?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Your way definitely brings more for a lot more effort.
It's not more effort. You put it on Vimeo, like Accu-stats and Dr. Dave's videos, and that's the end of your effort except for advertising, if any. Vimeo sends you your money and takes care of all the admin. Vimeo has been suggested to John.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, I think he could have made some good money if he had released it right away.

It would never have been enough to retire on but it could have sold a few thousand at $50 a pop. Now, I’m not so sure he’d sell a few hundred. Whatever the potential was it has to be way less now.

Lou Figueroa

Why release copies all over the world and make 100k or so?
Simple answer is his ego to show up to the secret viewings of an edited video and get attention from nut huggers is more important than a lot of cash in his wallet.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
How? Danny's Navy friend is not going to run an unsecured item through and government hardware.

Have you been in the military bro :) I was in a small fire fight with marines for twenty minutes once before anyone found out we were shooting at ourselves lol.

Admittedly though I know nothing of the navy or their intel people. I’d imagine there’s plenty of ways around the rules for people who know computers. Doing all that magic stuff.

Just because you keep repeating the hilarious suggestion of an NDA doesn't make it true. An NDA only works to stop a specific person or group from discussing something.

Good luck stopping all 100+ random unconnected people from posting comments anonymously, if there was anything they wanted to say.

He’s got so many people blocked for disagreeing with him that he is weeks behind on the latest info.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have you been in the military bro :) I was in a small fire fight with marines for twenty minutes once before anyone found out we were shooting at ourselves lol.

Admittedly though I know nothing of the navy or their intel people. I’d imagine there’s plenty of ways around the rules for people who know computers. Doing all that magic stuff.

He’s got so many people blocked for disagreeing with him that he is weeks behind on the latest info.

I never served and kind of regret it...but at 20, I was a very different person. I don't think enlisting then would have been a good choice.

I find it possibly impossible that Danny has friends, to begin with, but that as an aside, I really don't think one who has access to that kind of hardware is going to compromise his career- and possibly risk jail time for misappropriation of governmental property- for a pool video.

626 might be big news around here, but it doesn't extend real far.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I never served and kind of regret it...but at 20, I was a very different person. I don't think enlisting then would have been a good choice.

I find it possibly impossible that Danny has friends, to begin with, but that as an aside, I really don't think one who has access to that kind of hardware is going to compromise his career- and possibly risk jail time for misappropriation of governmental property- for a pool video.

626 might be big news around here, but it doesn't extend real far.

Yeah I was mostly messing around, the military was a surprising experience for me though lol. Maybe we can convince Julian assange to take a look around the internet for this video and any evidence of tampering therein. It’s got to be hiding somewhere and he knows some people I’m pretty sure.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Sense

The catch is that showing people a video they don't know if is edited or not proves nothing either way. Releasing a supposedly unedited video that other people could actually run continuity tests on would answer the question for most people. As I have mentioned, I think the video was shot from a fairly low angle so john's body is likely to have blocked some shots. Still, I think release of an unedited video showing a 626 would satisfy even most of his comparatively few detractors.

No fan of john's but I accepted that he had ran the balls when it first happened. As time drags on and we don't hear anyone like Guinness accepting the record it is cause to wonder. The few people viewing it at the BCA are unlikely to be anymore video savvy than most of us. Guinness no doubt can test video but only if they have a copy to work with.

Someone could show us a cow jumping over the moon and nobody in the room be able to spot a flaw other than the obvious impossibility of the feat, the video would look great.

At this point I have came to believe it is highly unlikely an unedited video will ever be released. Without it, the 626 will pass into the realm of myth and legend. Maybe true, maybe not.

Hu

This is accurate, I could break bread with you - no worries that would be all. Your posts make sense and obviously non biased honest opinion. Thanks for posting - your a positive influence to this forum ShootingArts.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is accurate, I could break bread with you - no worries that would be all. Your posts make sense and obviously non biased honest opinion. Thanks for posting - your a positive influence to this forum ShootingArts.
He wrote that he is "No fan of john's," that is the definition of a biased opinion. :rolleyes:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
ok

He accepted the claim when it first happened like many others = non biased, but after almost a year of an un confirmed video he (like me smells an expired fake news Rodent) hiding behind some hidden tape. either u believe the claim or u do not - I do not - and that is my prerogative - so please stop nit picking me. Congrats u know how to type on a computer and USE social media.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I said I was a fan of john's, would you consider that an unbiased opinion?

Hu
Not particularly. But an argument that boils down to "I don't like John and after a short interlude now believe the 626 will go down in history as a myth" isn't either. You have the right to that opinion but Harriman's description of it as "unbiased" is wrong.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
not really

Not particularly. But an argument that boils down to "I don't like John and after a short interlude now believe the 626 will go down in history as a myth" isn't either. You have the right to that opinion but Harriman's description of it as "unbiased" is wrong.

Not really. I don't care about john one way or another enough to affect any decision, even the tiniest. The courts accept that as an unbiased juror. I'd say that definition of unbiased is fine for Danny to use too.

Hu

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not really. I don't care about john one way or another enough to affect any decision, even the tiniest. The courts accept that as an unbiased juror. I'd say that definition of unbiased is fine for Danny to use too.

Hu

C'mon now...you think that a potential juror who says he's 'no fan' of the defendant is gonna be selected for that jury?!

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
C'mon now...you think that a potential juror who says he's 'no fan' of the defendant is gonna be selected for that jury?!

The lady who was the jury foreperson in the Roger Stone trial had made tons of social media posts stating she hated Trump and stuff about Stone being guilty before she ever became a juror.

He is asking for a retrial now.

Status
Not open for further replies.