New Jackpot/Zorro Threads - Over/Under

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Will they stay low-ish or start spreading like the Corona virus?

I think the line should be about 8. I can't bet, I'd get dumped in 2 seconds. ;)

Thoughts?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
After the stupid PM Dean sent me when I let him off the hook for his chicanery with the last batch of cues, he'd be very smart to not start a single thread about the new ones and just let the whole thing go away.

I'd take the under here with a HUGE saver that I get to post the facts about his cues if he gets ridiculous again.

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• zorrocues.jpg
    zorrocues.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 684

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will they stay low-ish or start spreading like the Corona virus?

I think the line should be about 8. I can't bet, I'd get dumped in 2 seconds. ;)

Thoughts?

Are the odds cut in half now that a Silver member is involved? No longer a Gold member? Shortest Gold membership in history?

Thanks for the great humor Kickin,,,,,,,

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Are the odds cut in half now that a Silver member is involved? No longer a Gold member? Shortest Gold membership in history?

Thanks for the great humor Kickin,,,,,,,

....................................?????????????

Attachments

• bounced-check.jpg
    bounced-check.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 586

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looks like Tony Chohan learned a thing or two. Also an unknown maker. Gotta like the advertising though.

Edit: Screenshot exceeds max file size. I cannot upload. It is on his Facebook.

Last edited:

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
I heard speculation in the original thread, and I even saw you say Schmelke in a different thread. I asked for confirmation in the latter, and got no reply.

Was it Schmelke?

All I know is Schmelke acknowledged making ebony/maple plain jain cues in a batch order, and the pricing/timeline was in line with the cues order/delivery....

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jackpot & Zorro

Both my Jackpot and Zorro play quite nicely. I would say a "soft" hit to me. Although, I did notice that the builder forgot to countersink the shafts. LOL