99 Ball Run
Old
  (#1)
14-1StraightMan
High Run 127
14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

99 Ball Run - 03-27-2020, 03:52 AM

Here is a 99 ball run that I did some years back. I thought some of you might enjoy watching. Not too long of a video. Slightly over 3 minutes per rack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Or0...p4OWARGdbowjCA

(I do NOT own the copyright to the music playing in the background).

Last edited by 14-1StraightMan; 03-27-2020 at 04:58 AM.

Old
  (#2)
Keith E.
AzB Silver Member
Keith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond repute

03-27-2020, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14-1StraightMan View Post
Here is a 99 ball run that I did some years back. I thought some of you might enjoy watching. Not too long of a video. Slightly over 3 minutes per rack.

Thoughts when you missed ball #100? Sorry if it's on the video as I plan to watch it later. Nice work BTW.

Keith

Old
  (#3)
14-1StraightMan
High Run 127
14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute

03-27-2020, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith E. View Post
Thoughts when you missed ball #100? Sorry if it's on the video as I plan to watch it later. Nice work BTW.

Keith
Keith, I was sick!.... I looked at that combo and should of took it but I said to myself. That I will shoot that one ball and get a better angle on that combo... Of course if I took the combo and it missed. I would of been sick for not taking that one ball.... I knew I was in trouble when the rack did not open properly on the break...

Last edited by 14-1StraightMan; 03-27-2020 at 05:56 AM.

Old
  (#4)
ChrisinNC
AzB Silver Member
ChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14-1StraightMan View Post

Wow, that was an excellent run! You are a strong player and play at a very fast pace. I was impressed how you managed to get out of that jam at the beginning of that final rack. Just curious, if you had made that shot, what was going to be your next shot? I really didn’t see anything, but of course running 100 was perhaps good enough!

Last edited by ChrisinNC; Yesterday at 12:30 PM.

Old
  (#5)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

Yesterday, 01:31 PM

99 is a heck of an accomplishment.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#6)
ChrisinNC
AzB Silver Member
ChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
Yeah, I hit 98 once about 20 years ago, my high run. Made the break ball, which would’ve been 99, but a ball came along and knocked whitey in the side pocket. Never got close to 100 after that and probably never will.

Old
  (#7)
14-1StraightMan
High Run 127

Today, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisinNC View Post
Wow, that was an excellent run! You are a strong player and play at a very fast pace. I was impressed how you managed to get out of that jam at the beginning of that final rack. Just curious, if you had made that shot, what was going to be your next shot? I really didn’t see anything, but of course running 100 was perhaps good enough!
Thanks for the comment!... My next shot was that combo which I set up and made... The rack opened wide from that combo and I would of at least got all those points from that rack..... That run you talk about in your other comment that you had is great too. Congrats on a very good personal high run.

Here is a Instructional 14.1 video that I made:

Last edited by 14-1StraightMan; Today at 10:48 AM.

Old
  (#8)
14-1StraightMan
High Run 127

Today, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
Thank you! Appreciate the comment.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: