Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit
Page 2 of 102 12 341252 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
DecentShot
AzB Silver Member
DecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-23-2020, 04:25 PM

EXACTLY 100 balls over the record. Makes it easy to remember (but hard to sell.)

Old
  (#17)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member

JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2020, 04:42 PM

So I guess my main man there won’t engage in rational conversation. If it’s not about the 626 being fake or a personal attack on him or whatever it just doesn’t matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecentShot View Post
EXACTLY 100 balls over the record. Makes it easy to remember (but hard to sell.)
But about the 100 over. It does seem a little sketch in some ways. But the mind is super funny. He could’ve gotten 100 over and had a thought way back in his brain like.. “this is enough, I beat it by 100!” And when faced with a tough shot he just kinda let fly.

I really feel that if “they” were gonna fake this they would’ve chosen an oddball # to beat it by. 73 probably, or 128. And they would’ve doctored a video BEFORE announcing the record was broken. They would’ve been F’n ready, instead of this confused scramble of elation, suspicion, and lost opportunity.

Then again...people are dumb. I once watched a murder show where this guy was supposed to stage a murder to look like a car accident. He put the dead body in the car and put a freaking brick on the gas pedal to have the car crash into a construction site, where it was supposed to light on fire (explode maybe??) and destroy all forensic evidence, and I guess incinerate the brick sitting on the gas pedal?

So it’s *possible* that this is all some kind of strange conspiracy. It’s also possible that scientology is real sh!t.

Last edited by JazzyJeff87; 01-23-2020 at 04:44 PM.

Old
  (#18)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2020, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyJeff87 View Post
So I guess my main man there wonít engage in rational conversation. If itís not about the 626 being fake or a personal attack on him or whatever it just doesnít matter.

sh!t.
You just noticing?

3 cushion has killed carom
Royal Pro
the revolution in billiard cloth
-"look how hard this easy game is!"

Old
  (#19)
rustystrokes
AzB Silver Member
rustystrokes has a reputation beyond reputerustystrokes has a reputation beyond reputerustystrokes has a reputation beyond reputerustystrokes has a reputation beyond reputerustystrokes has a reputation beyond reputerustystrokes has a reputation beyond reputerustystrokes has a reputation beyond reputerustystrokes has a reputation beyond reputerustystrokes has a reputation beyond reputerustystrokes has a reputation beyond reputerustystrokes has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-23-2020, 04:55 PM

The truth is that Babe Cranfield ran over 700 balls in the 1970s
Caps cue club Syracuse NY. No cell phones or other devices to record this run, only my personal memories of racking for him all day long.
So my answer is it doesnít matter!

Old
  (#20)
Cuebuddy
Mini cues
Cuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2020, 04:56 PM

They are on their way.
Attached Images

Cuebuddy

"I'm terrified every time you shoot"
Chisolm W

"14-1, 9 ball, 8 ball whats the difference....you put balls in holes."
Measureman

Old
  (#21)
Z-Nole
AzB Silver Member
Z-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2020, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
If you are not apart of their 'semi public' thats is OK, also if you have a table and practice 14.1 on a regular basis - your opinion is valuable to me. Please note that I do like Westerns - just not the one schmidt and charlie are TRYING to produce. If yer a member of john's facebook crowd - yer opinion has less value. Only honest answers are appreciated - I am passionate about the game and keeping it legit so I again I'm only interested in reading genuine responses. Thanks for your participation in what is very possibly another media experiment on the 'general public'. So is it legit? Or do you think (like me) it had a great deal to do with his recent new cue sponsor and hall of fame induction? Also do ya'll think they ( crooked powrs that b) have a legal right to make such a grandiose claim and not offer the video to general population'.

I'm not on Facebook. Never met Mr. 626. Heard he's kind of a douche. But I definitely think he ran way more balls than either of us ever has. As a matter of fact, more than anyone ever has. I'm sorry you're having such a problem dealing with that. If you really cared about 14.1 so much you'd go get a camera and do something about it.

Old
  (#22)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2020, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Nole View Post
I'm not on Facebook. Never met Mr. 626. Heard he's kind of a douche. But I definitely think he ran way more balls than either of us ever has. As a matter of fact, more than anyone ever has. I'm sorry you're having such a problem dealing with that. If you really cared about 14.1 so much you'd go get a camera and do something about it.
As big of a pain in the a$$ as Danny is, if I were you I wouldn't bet too much that JS could beat Danny in a race to 1,000 points.

Jason<----not a fan of DH

Old
  (#23)
Z-Nole
AzB Silver Member
Z-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2020, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post
As big of a pain in the a$$ as Danny is, if I were you I wouldn't bet too much that JS could beat Danny in a race to 1,000 points.

Ha! That would be a fun match to watch. Now that I think about it Iíd rather see that than the 626 run. Iíve only watched a few matches of each of them but DH seems to play a more classic style of straight pool where 626 really slams the rock around hoping to not get a bad lie. Iíd have to actually pull for DH to win.

Old
  (#24)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member

JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2020, 06:32 AM

My friend Daniel-San. Do you go to the DCC usually?

Someone quote me please, I think I may be on ignore. I made the mistake of jokingly admitting that I was helping John to doctor his run video. I think I’ve been labeled as an enemy of truth

Old
  (#25)
BeiberLvr
AzB Silver Member
BeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2020, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post

I would.

Like in pretty much every other sport.

Pros >>>>> Wanna-be's every day.

Old
  (#26)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
01-24-2020, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyJeff87 View Post
My friend Daniel-San. Do you go to the DCC usually?

Someone quote me please, I think I may be on ignore. I made the mistake of jokingly admitting that I was helping John to doctor his run video. I think Iíve been labeled as an enemy of truth
For you, anything.

LOOK! EVERYTHING'S SPINNING.

Old
  (#27)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2020, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
For you, anything.
but he wont see a blocked persons quote!

Royal Pro

Old
  (#28)
TATE
AzB Gold Mensch
TATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

01-24-2020, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Nole View Post
I'm not on Facebook. Never met Mr. 626. Heard he's kind of a douche.
For those of us still in school, this is a textbook example of a symbiotic relationship, with John being a douche and Danny needing to be douched.

Visit my historic cues site:
www.palmercollector.com

Old
  (#29)
BryanB
Huge Balls
BryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2020, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecentShot View Post
Would 527 be better ?

Bryan
USAF Retired

Old
  (#30)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline

01-24-2020, 07:33 AM

i thought i remember reading that the run ended on a break shot

but 41 racks is 615............................

but i could be mis remembering and totally wrong

Royal Pro

Page 2 of 102 12 341252 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: