Gold Crown Barn Find

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looks absolutely fantastic!!

You and Steve do very nice work!

Thank you for keep us updated start to finish. Hopefully Pockets will be finished with his soon.

Thank you, sir! This pic sums it up.

49607163211_e5a6523d4c_c.jpg

dlvh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That does indeed look like a real beauty, Scott. Congrats, good job, and enjoy the play. After that restoration, you surely deserve it.

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
The table looks and plays great. Scott did a great job restoring the table. 140 angles for the corner pockets. 4 1/8" at the points. 102 angles for the side pockets. 4 7/8" at the points.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The table looks and plays great. Scott did a great job restoring the table. 140 angles for the corner pockets. 4 1/8" at the points. 102 angles for the side pockets. 4 7/8" at the points.

Thanks, Steve! A table is only as good as it plays. I made it look pretty and you made it play better than it looks! Good job!

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gotta thank Rexus31 whose meticulous nature drove me to not cut corners on this beauty. It's been quite an adventure!

Steve "Tablemechanic" Leistikow did an amazing job calibrating rails, tightening pockets and putting this beauty together. Thanks Steve.

What a long road:
Bought table, paint adventure (long story), powder coat castings and feet adventure (long story), tracked down the skirts (thanks to Trent!!), rails sent to be calibrated, new rubber, and pockets tightened (4 1/8" same as Rexus31's). Final assembly!

Now it's time to go beat up the rails some.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Gotta thank Rexus31 whose meticulous nature drove me to not cut corners on this beauty. It's been quite an adventure!

Steve "Tablemechanic" Leistikow did an amazing job calibrating rails, tightening pockets and putting this beauty together. Thanks Steve.

What a long road:
Bought table, paint adventure (long story), powder coat castings and feet adventure (long story), tracked down the skirts (thanks to Trent!!), rails sent to be calibrated, new rubber, and pockets tightened (4 1/8" same as Rexus31's). Final assembly!

Now it's time to go beat up the rails some.

Hats off to BOTH OF YOU! You guys put the time and effort in and came out VICTORIOUS!!!

Enjoy yourselves, you worked very hard and it shows. Was fun seeing you guys go on the rollercoaster and awesome to see the final outcome!

TFT

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice. Congratulations. I'm sure you will get years of enjoyment out of it.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As close as they will ever get to being next to each other again.

49684152283_a6ea688283_b.jpg

Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Incredible, incredible job, guys! You’ve managed to put smiles on our faces - those of us that grew up playing on those exact tables and colors - BRAVO!