Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
A cousin. Several times removed. From a part of the family that was slow to move west. From her Wikipedia bio:

Her mother's family, the Gilmans, were among the most prominent settlers of Exeter, New Hampshire.[1] Sarah's great-grandfather, James Orne, was descended from the Orne family of Dover, New Hampshire, who were among the first settlers of Dover. The Jewetts had emigrated from Yorkshire to Boston in 1638 and later founded Rowley, Massachusetts. From there they moved on to Portsmouth, New Hampshire, just after the Revolutionary War.

My great-great-great-grandfather Joseph left New Hampshire and moved to Ohio. My great grandfather George Enoch moved from Des Moines to California.

That’s a cool thing to know. And a very odd piece of writing that I enjoyed.

I don’t know much about my family in America. One side were polish Jews that came here during some political unrest. The other side I don’t know but there is a website about my last name, maybe I’ll find something cool.

If you want a laugh watch this video, and read the 4th or 5th comment by Brent while listening as the bear charges. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF0M4xDZIJ8

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Now it’s my turn. Did anyone watch the video? I know it’s hard to click links when you think they may take you somewhere extremely boring and/or uninteresting but I promise you, hand to black heart ��, this video/comment combo is tonic to the covid 19, year 2020, divorce, paralysis, pool slump, etc etc blues. Whatever may have you down, this is the remedy. Unless it’s you in the video.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
If you miss my "pontificating" *that* much, I'll still allow you to kiss the ring.

Lou Figueroa
pucker up

Can't do that, gotta maintain at least a 6-foot distance :p

I was quite certain that I'd see your posts all over AZB (more of which I appreciate than ones that I don't, and you know this)...it was just a point re this particular thread and where its has gone since Bob's report.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so this is settled then?

the secret video has supposedley been viewed , in a public edited format no less, the summary of which has been posted here

right

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for quoting Bob's post, and thanks for the quote Bob. I completely missed it, and was wondering what everyone was talking about about DH bailing on the thread.

That puts to rest rumors of 200 shots missing entirely, fouls during the session, etc.

That's awesome they got 50 viewers. I thought it would be like 10. Good job to their event crew. Maybe this could be a nice model after all. JS could travel the country and show off his run in person. I personally thought it was a horrible idea at first, but if it gets 50 each time (unknown of course), maybe its actually a good and fun idea for JS.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for quoting Bob's post, and thanks for the quote Bob. I completely missed it, and was wondering what everyone was talking about about DH bailing on the thread.

That puts to rest rumors of 200 shots missing entirely, fouls during the session, etc.

That's awesome they got 50 viewers. I thought it would be like 10. Good job to their event crew. Maybe this could be a nice model after all. JS could travel the country and show off his run in person. I personally thought it was a horrible idea at first, but if it gets 50 each time (unknown of course), maybe its actually a good and fun idea for JS.
I think the only way it can work is if someone else shakes the local bushes for attendees at the various venues. Trying to do remote sales seems like a hard job.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
. . . and Danny will post in 3, 2, 1 . . .

Nah.... I don't think he'll be back, barring any other proclamations that get out via Facebook or other means. Not in this thread, anyway.

Then again, he might get bored, and come back to mix things up.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will by a reasonably priced DVD without anything sped up. I'm sure there are others who would do the same.

While we're young.

Status
Not open for further replies.