James Aranas' hairdo: Cool, uncool, or WTF?

James Aranas' hair

• Cool

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Uncool

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • WTF

Votes: 44 59.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What say you? :thumbup:

yeQaA9m.png

THmuS1t.png

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know why he did that hair cut, I got the story from Roy's basement.

Aranas had a hat on during the tournament, and his hair is messed up under this hat, then when only 6 players remained in the tournament, and out of the blue, the tournament director told Aranas that he cannot wear that hat anymore since only 6 players remaining.

He doesn't know what to do with that hair under the hat which is messed up and very long in the front side of the head, so he decided to wrap it all up and do that just temporarily so the hair doesn't obstruct his way while shooting.

Roy said that if Aranas wanted to properly do that hair, he needed 45 mins which is alot of time that he doesn't have as he is still in the 9ball and playing game after game.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Dodong Teletubby Aranas

Attachments

• teletubbies-10-ft-tall.jpg
    teletubbies-10-ft-tall.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 694

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know why he did that hair cut, I got the story from Roy's basement.
Aranas had a hat on during the tournament, and his hair is messed up under this hat, then when only 6 players remained in the tournament, and out of the blue, the tournament director told Aranas that he cannot wear that hat anymore since only 6 players remaining.

He doesn't know what to do with that hair under the hat which is messed up and very long in the front side of the head, so he decided to wrap it all up and do that just temporarily so the hair doesn't obstruct his way while shooting.

Roy said that if Aranas wanted to properly do that hair, he needed 45 mins which is alot of time that he doesn't have as he is still in the 9ball and playing game after game.
If i had that head of hair (any hair for that matter), i'd wear it like that too if this storys true. Guys used to sleep under tables,whatever else at the executive, it was billed as come as you are.gambling was encouraged yet "were down to 6 ,lose the hat.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
He went to the Something about Mary school of hair gel.

Attachments

• Mary.jpg
    Mary.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 646

bral

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's Something About Mary...………..

First thought on seeing that hair, for sure. That and wondering why the T.D./hat police thought that would look better in the arena (and potentially awards presentation) than a hat.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm 66 years old and done a shit-load of Quaaludes/AS's, LSD, weed, et cetera. Always had a nice hair-do. This is ridiculous! lol

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I suspected emergency action from first sight!

Obviously desperate measures were called for. Either hack the hair off or tie it out of the way. I have been known to do a nice aviation snip trim job so I understand somebody trying to go another route!

I hope he gets in the media with that, will make hats look good next year. Unless the hat had text or images on it that were unacceptable in public he should have been left alone. On the other hand, if the hat was unacceptable it should have went before then.

Hu

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I have to confess...I took the WTF option on the poll.

That’s not a hairdo....it’s a HAIRDON’T.