14.1 Instructional #1

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Sorry.....

Well, I try-rd to make Video # 4 buy failed..... Last night I attempted it & on the first try I got to 36 and missed a shot. I was pointing to a ball with my cue and hit the ball. Placed it back but it upset me. My next two or three shots were off line and then the miss.

This morning, I try-ed it again. Got to 31 or 32. Got way out of line on my break shot. Picked off a few balls but the rack would not open after hitting it twice. Finally scratched after making a unbelievable hard cut shot up the rail scratching off the rack.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Well, I try-rd to make Video # 4 buy failed..... Last night I attempted it & on the first try I got to 36 and missed a shot. I was pointing to a ball with my cue and hit the ball. Placed it back but it upset me. My next two or three shots were off line and then the miss.

This morning, I try-ed it again. Got to 31 or 32. Got way out of line on my break shot. Picked off a few balls but the rack would not open after hitting it twice. Finally scratched after making a unbelievable hard cut shot up the rail scratching off the rack.

Let me be the first to thank you for all of us for working on the 4th installment. there is a wealth of information to be learned in the videos at all levels.

you da man mikey !
-Steve

Wink

14.1 Wannabe
Silver Member
Thanks Michael, I will watch this tomorrow!

Appreciate your efforts.