LOCK & LOAD, Prayers Sent Your Way, Sir.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Hi Lock;

I had a nice Fathers Day and upon my return I, of course, checked in on az to see what was going on.

In my 'Happy Fathers Day' thread I was horrified to read what you wrote.

Many prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way, friend.

That is just awful news, and on Father's Day, well, what can anyone say except, I'm so sorry. Sincerely.

AZ, as you know, is much more than just an online forum - it's an extended family.

If you need any help during this most difficult time, let us know.

We'll see how we can assist.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

golubushka

Silver Member
I don't even know what to say...except that it looks like you've got a lot of friends here that care about you, so just always keep that in mind....

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
OH MY GOD
my prayers are with you
i cant imagine what you are going thru
especially on fathers day

hon400ex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am really sorry to hear of this Lock. What a terrible tragedy. I cant imagine what you must be going through but I hope you make it through ok. I know you have lots of friends and I hope that you go to them in this time of grief. Don't try to do it alone. Wish there was something we could do to help.
Andy

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Lock;

I had a nice Fathers Day and upon my return I, of course, checked in on az to see what was going on.

In my 'Happy Fathers Day' thread I was horrified to read what you wrote.

Many prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way, friend.

That is just awful news, and on Father's Day, well, what can anyone say except, I'm so sorry. Sincerely.

AZ, as you know, is much more than just an online forum - it's an extended family.

If you need any help during this most difficult time, let us know.

We'll see how we can assist.

best,
brian kc

Thank you very much. I am glad you are having a good Father's Day. I appreciate your kindness very much. Thanks again,
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

woody_968

BRING BACK 14.1
Silver Member
Lock, there are no words that can express how sorry I am to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
I read the other thread and your post. I'm so sorry. I'm extremely shitty with words of condolence... I hope you find a form of relief one way or another and I hope it comes soon for you.

You and your family will be in my prayers...

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
I am deeply sorry to hear this. The thoughts of my family are with you and yours. God bless,

GreenFeltguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
God Bless Lock & Load & Family

please send prayers for this beautiful family in their time of need !

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
So sad to read of this horrible news. May God help ease your pain through this tragedy. We're all praying for you, L&L, and holding our own kids tight. You can't take anything for granted in today's world.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
I don't talk to the man upstairs all that often anymore... I am ashamed to admit that but I'll be having a little conversation tonight with him and I'll make sure to mention You and Yours Lock... There are no words......

Chris

LuckyStroke

Full Splic Addict
Silver Member
Lock & Load, this is a great tragedy. After reading this I went to my bible, as I am not good with words of condolence.

On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare
a feast of rich food for all peoples,
a banquet of aged wine—
the best of meats and the finest of wines.
On this mountain he will destroy
the shroud that enfolds all peoples,
the sheet that covers all nations;
he will swallow up death forever.
The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears
from all faces;
he will remove his people’s disgrace
from all the earth.
The Lord has spoken.

In that day they will say,

“Surely this is our God;
we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the Lord, we trusted in him;
let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”

Isaiah 25:6-9

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I appreciate everyone who posted in my behalf, and for my family.

I thank all of you all on AZB for your prayers and kind words to me and my family. I did not start a thread about this, I just shared it with Jam. And now I am getting lots of prayers and kind words.

It was truly very bad news when my phone ringed at 6:AM this morning. With the bad news. It hit me harder and harder as the day rolled on. By 1:pM I was really feeling bad. So many things run thru your thoughts when something like this happens to you!!! Now you have a good idea of what other people go thru when it happens to them. When something bad hits home you feel it.
Thanks again, to all of the AZB family.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
After a great father's day spent with my daughter this news has me crying in sympathy. I can't imagine the level of grief you must be going through but when I think of losing my child I am torn up. Your family here is here for you always. I hope justice comes to the murderer and peace to you.

Last edited:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock & Load, this is a great tragedy. After reading this I went to my bible, as I am not good with words of condolence.

On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare
a feast of rich food for all peoples,
a banquet of aged wine—
the best of meats and the finest of wines.
On this mountain he will destroy
the shroud that enfolds all peoples,
the sheet that covers all nations;
he will swallow up death forever.
The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears
from all faces;
he will remove his people’s disgrace
from all the earth.
The Lord has spoken.

In that day they will say,

“Surely this is our God;
we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the Lord, we trusted in him;
let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”

Isaiah 25:6-9

I thank you very much, Luckystroke,
I like your post about the Bible, it is very nice. Happy Father's Day to you. It is with great pleasure that I read your post. Thanks again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.