The funeral for my only daughter, was today at 11:AM. She is gone, but not forgotten.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
may your daughter RIP
my condolences and sympathy to you and your family and to all who knew and loved your daughter
i hope the perpertratots of the crime get whats coming to them

golubushka

Silver Member
My deepest condolances to you and your family over your loss....

Also, I wanted to say, when I was young I lost someone close to me in an accident...but as time went on, I have come to believe that this person has somehow still been able to be there for me, watching out for me when I needed help the most, as so on.... I hope, that depending on your beliefs, that you might come to feel this way also about your Daughter as time goes on...since at least for me, this belief has indeed helped me to better deal with what had happened....

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Lock, the pain of the loss will always be there. But over time the pain will be less.

A friend who lost his wife to cancer told me this at my mother's funeral. He was right.

Wishing the best for you...:)

hitman22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please excuse me if I make a few mistakes in this post.

I wish to thank all of the AZB family members that said a prayer, gave condolences, kind words, and thoughts to me and my family. I had some tears in my eyes today. I am much better now though. A lot of family members and friends turned out for the funeral. May she rest in Peace. May God bless her soul.
I appreciate everyone on AZB. Thanks again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

I am so much sorry for your lose and know first hand that there are no words that can discribe or console your Great lose.I lost my wife that was my life and love of 30 years and she was only 49.I know she can never come back,but some day you will go to her in that great meeting place.I do hope I was not out of line and have to say that it put tears in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Respectfully and with Sorrow.
Hitman

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really appreciate the AZB friends and family.......

I am thanking everyone again.
You in the AZB family are so nice in my time of pain and loss. All I can say is that I thank everybody, for their prayers, kind words, condolences, and thoughts. My best wishes are out to all of my friends on AZB and in the AZB family.
Once again, I thank you.
Many Regards
Lock N Load.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lock N Load:

We -- the AZB readership -- are from all over, from far-flung places, but yet we all share a common goal in life: to enrich our lives with 1.) this wonderful sport, and 2.) others that also enjoy it.

We are all birds of a feather, and we feel -- close to the heart -- the losses of our fellow birds.

I want you to know that, while I have never met you, I sympathize with you. (I've lost very close family members -- including a brother -- due to tragic accidents.) My heart goes out to you.

As another person said, don't "try" to forget her. Rather, let her live on in your memory, do things in her name -- perhaps a tournament at the World's Pool Hall?

She will always be with you. And, I'm sure, she's proud of you!

Deepest condolences,
Sean Leinen, aka Cinderb Lock

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock N Load:

We -- the AZB readership -- are from all over, from far-flung places, but yet we all share a common goal in life: to enrich our lives with 1.) this wonderful sport, and 2.) others that also enjoy it.

We are all birds of a feather, and we feel -- close to the heart -- the losses of our fellow birds.

I want you to know that, while I have never met you, I sympathize with you. (I've lost very close family members -- including a brother -- due to tragic accidents.) My heart goes out to you.

As another person said, don't "try" to forget her. Rather, let her live on in your memory, do things in her name -- perhaps a tournament at the World's Pool Hall?

She will always be with you. And, I'm sure, she's proud of you!

Deepest condolences,
Sean Leinen, aka Cinderb Lock

Hello Sean,
I really appreciate what you just said. I missed hearing from you on AZB. I thought I had offended you in some way. So, I am very glad to hear from you. Even in times of pain it is good to hear from good people. I am sorry about your family member (brother) not being with you any more.
Death is part of life and living. You and I have to accept what comes about for us. God's will will be done.

Sean, I hope you and your family are doing well. I thank you again. Cinderb-Lock.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Rio19

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please excuse me if I make a few mistakes in this post.

I wish to thank all of the AZB family members that said a prayer, gave condolences, kind words, and thoughts to me and my family. I had some tears in my eyes today. I am much better now though. A lot of family members and friends turned out for the funeral. May she rest in Peace. May God bless her soul.
I appreciate everyone on AZB. Thanks again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

My prayers are with you, your daughter and family...