where the hell are my magazines???

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is there anyone else that still hasn't gotten their inside pool or pool and billiards magazines???

seems like the time mine get here, it'll be time for another one........ :rolleyes:

VAP

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Mags

vapoolplayer said:
is there anyone else that still hasn't gotten their inside pool or pool and billiards magazines???

seems like the time mine get here, it'll be time for another one........ :rolleyes:

VAP
I just received my P&B on Tuesday. Inside pool is still nowhere to be found.
I will pick up my free copy at Valley Forge tomorrow morning.

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gremlin said:
VAP

They mail them fourth class book rate.

"Gremlin"

that explains why half the time the front cover is ripped or bent all to hell :rolleyes:

thanks for the update.

i haven't seen any of the places that have inside pool for sale with the new issue in stock either.

VAP

GeraldG

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got the March BD issue yesterday. I still haven't seen the March Inside Pool.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Although the vendor booths were not open yet as of last night, I did happen to see some attendees with the green-and-white March issue of InsidePOOL magazine in their hands. Most likely, the magazine should be forthcoming in the mail very soon (IMO). I'll check out the InsidePOOL vendor booth and see if I can get any info about the delay.

JAM

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
I have paid for a subcription in Jan. I have not received a issue yet. Other magazines that I have subscribed to were so anxious to get your business they would send you the September issue in May.

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
In January (at DCC) I paid cash for 2 years of IP. Still waiting for the first issue. Sounds like its about time to head over to the InsidePool site.

Williebetmore said:
In January (at DCC) I paid cash for 2 years of IP. Still waiting for the first issue. Sounds like its about time to head over to the InsidePool site.

In Dec. I ordered from a TV ad that was running on an ESPN tournament. I already got Jan., Feb., and a free DVD from the Pro Book. Don't have March yet, but I've had no problems so far. Should I start a thread..."Am I the REAL Mr. Lucky"?

Last edited:

NineBallNut

Silver Member
same ol same ol

I have had this problem with inside pool for about the last year and a half. I constantly have to call them to get my mag sent. very poor service

MrLucky

Pool Fanatic!!
Silver Member
I knew you couldn't resist !

drivermaker said:
In Dec. I ordered from a TV ad that was running on an ESPN tournament. I already got Jan., Feb., and a free DVD from the Pro Book. Don't have March yet, but I've had no problems so far. Should I start a thread..."Am I the REAL Mr. Lucky"?

so who is stalking whom? :D

MrLucky

Pool Fanatic!!
Silver Member
Inside Pool Mags

I post regularly on the site and there have been quite a few post regarding this March issue, though the downloadable version (for $1.00 now no more free ones as of March) have been available for a week or so now! :confused:

and hell! no I am not a drivermaker! :D :D :D

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
drivermaker said:

i ordered off the same t.v. ad..........but i haven't gotten the damn dvd.............dammit..........

VAP

vapoolplayer said:
i ordered off the same t.v. ad..........but i haven't gotten the damn dvd.............dammit..........

VAP

Too bad...it's pretty decent. Did you have a chance to call anyone? (double meaning)

lukeinva

Banned
I have the same problem with inside pool got a 2yr sub last year at valley forge didnt get an issue for 4 months then called them I got the next 2 but havent seen one in 3 months!! Pisses me OFF!! I have no problems with BD!!

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anybody is having trouble with Inside Pool you need to pick up the phone and call them. Most times they will get the problem resolved.

I know it's a pain but it's a magazine that is worth reading.

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wally in Cincy said:
If anybody is having trouble with Inside Pool you need to pick up the phone and call them. Most times they will get the problem resolved.

I know it's a pain but it's a magazine that is worth reading.

to be honest, inside pool is the best magazine out there i think. the articles written by the players are the best.

VAP

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
I also haven't received my DVD yet. Which was a deciding factor in me getting the subscription.

old tyme cues

Williebetmore said:
same here, I tried calling the other day and got an answering machine. Bogus. I hope they get their s**t together.