I want to be Joey A

fasted71465

Fast Ed
Silver Member
I made a 900 mile round trip to Buffalo's to meet Eferen. This is one great place and I would love to have a place like that close. I ran into Joey A. down there, and he lives in the big easy, and he not only has this place to play but a couple of other world class places to play. Mind you, I live in a small town in north Louisiana and have to drive at least 50 miles one way to get to a pool hall. I recommend if you ever close, it would be well worth your time to go to Buffalo's billiards and hit Joey up to come hit a few balls. Not only the place a world class place, Joey is a world class guy. You will never find a more stand up guy than Joey A. The pool world needs many more people in it like him. I hope to talk to you again soon Joey.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was joeya for Halloween on year and it wasn't so good. I got the worst diarreah from tacos, the my pants eere way too long and o kept stepping on the cuffs.

Plus, I had this weird accent and could no longer run out.

It was really bad.

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
I was joeya for Halloween on year and it wasn't so good. I got the worst diarreah from tacos, the my pants eere way too long and o kept stepping on the cuffs.

Plus, I had this weird accent and could no longer run out.

It was really bad.

Sounds like running out was inevitable.