Show us your pool hall

Nitrokid373

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Starting this thread to help people find pool rooms when travelling and show case where you all play. I play out of London Ontario and they have 3 prominent rooms. Hustler Billiards, Star Billiards and Strokers. If you have pictures post them this may help the rooms aswell if someone knows where the reputable places are when on the road.

Teacherman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Room1.jpg

Room2.jpg

Room3.jpg

Room4.jpg

Room5.jpg

Room6.jpg

That's us watching Justin playing Darren.

Last edited:

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Teachers Billiards
St. Peters MO

Suburb of St. Louis.

Awesome place.

Looks like Bergman has his own table. That's when you know you are dealing with a monster pool player. Public room and he says "that's my table".

That kid sure can shoot pool.

SamLambert

Daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
This is the billiard academy of Sylvain Grenier in Trois-Rivières, Québec, Canada.

I play there pretty much every day. Great place. Even the kids can come play here since there is no alcohol sold.

LmDm40N.jpg

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, Canada has some nice pools rooms! Would love to play in any of the places posted so far.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have opposite of clean pool rooms here Oulu, Finland.. Still they are good. Heavy Metal or old classic Rock is main music and best beersellers!
Our old place were torn apart by big medical company and we had like 1000 peoples who used to hang around more and less.. Peoples carried their chairs to new place when bar was open last day on old place.. It was even on Finnish news.
Nowadays we have 5 9ft and two 12ft snooker tables. Table time is around 6€ per hour but if you drink enough it can be 2€ per whole evening.

I don´t have now picture on our place but some nerdy old place customers wanted save something from old place and they made VIRTUAL TOILET!! :cool::p It is called Spaceship Snooker and one can move around with mouse or WASD..
If you wanna see it :rolleyes: here you go

http://www.acidcinema.net/

You have to click toilet picture twice.. after load it is virtual toilet!

p.s I just wanted to show we do it here other way. .Another pool hall is traditional one.
I gonna add pictures later from new place.. It have cool wall from movie Hustler!

Scaramouche

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• labande tournament 2.jpg
    labande tournament 2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 332
  • labande tournament.jpg
    labande tournament.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 301
  • LaBande01.JPG
    LaBande01.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 303
  • LaBande03.JPG
    LaBande03.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 299
  • LaBande05.jpg
    LaBande05.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 294

Tom In Cincy

AKA SactownTom
Silver Member
Hard Times Billiards Sacramento, CA

Some of the shots of the crowd from our tournaments

Attachments

• marlon manalo razaldi rosaluna romell roque jose parica geraldo jamito santo sambajon JR.jpg
    marlon manalo razaldi rosaluna romell roque jose parica geraldo jamito santo sambajon JR.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_6989.jpg
    IMG_6989.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 258