Pool cue building equipment For Sale - Early 2014 Delivery

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As stated on my website and on AZ, I have decided to stop building cues once all my orders are complete. I should have all of them complete by late this year or very early 2014.
I have decided to offer the equipment for sale early as I know this amount of money might be hard to get all at one time but payments might be a better option.
I am asking $12,000 for everything. I will ship you everything you need to build a cue with inlays from start to finish.
If anyone is interseted I am willing to accept monthly payments through out this year. We would of course have a contract drawn up.

I am located in Richmond Virginia.

Here is a list of equipment...
Porper Model B lathe with all tooling and alot of extras
Cuemonster CNC mill with quite a few inlay programs
14" Powermatic bandsaw
Ryobi Belt sander
2 - Dust collectors
3 - Clear turners - made by me
1 - Linen wrap turner - made by me
1 - De Angelo leather wrap jig
Assorted wood, leather, linen and materials to get you started.
If you pick up the equipment here at my shop, I will throw in a pool table. If I have to ship everything, I will not include the pool table.

The only way I will seperate the items is if all my orders are complete and nobody wants the package deal.

If anyone is interested or has any questions please email me at lpcustomcues@aol.com

Last edited:

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Other things I forgot to add...
Dehumidifier
Shelving for wood
Wood hanging brackets and 5 cue racks
Some shaft wood
A few pieces each of hard wood (purpleheart,ebony,tulipwood,cocobolo,kingwood, etc.)
Dozen each of BEM and curly maple
Dust collector hose and fittings
Light box for picture taking
Veneer sheets and rings
All tooling needed - Taps, dies, boring bar, cutters, etc..
Graduated cups for mixing
Craft sticks for mixing
Sand paper and polishing compounds
Carbide sanding mandrels - all pin sizes
The list goes on and on....

You will be getting everything I have been using to build cues.

The only things I will not include is my air compressor, pedestal grinder and any glues epoxies or finishes(I will tell you what I use) These items are used in the process but I would like to keep them.

Last edited:

kunin35

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
As stated on my website and on AZ, I have decided to stop building cues once all my orders are complete. I should have all of them complete by late this year or very early 2014.
I have decided to offer the equipment for sale early as I know this amount of money might be hard to get all at one time but payments might be a better option.
I am asking $12,000 for everything. I will ship you everything you need to build a cue with inlays from start to finish.
If anyone is interseted I am willing to accept monthly payments through out this year. We would of course have a contract drawn up.

I am located in Richmond Virginia.

Here is a list of equipment...
Porper Model B lathe with all tooling and alot of extras
Cuemonster CNC mill with quite a few inlay programs
14" Powermatic bandsaw
Ryobi Belt sander
2 - Dust collectors
3 - Clear turners - made by me
1 - Linen wrap turner - made by me
1 - De Angelo leather wrap jig
Assorted wood, leather, linen and materials to get you started.
If you pick up the equipment here at my shop, I will throw in a pool table. If I have to ship everything, I will not include the pool table.

The only way I will seperate the items is if all my orders are complete and nobody wants the package deal.

If anyone is interested or has any questions please email me at lpcustomcues@aol.com

If it doesn't get sold as a package and depending on the price, I call dibs on the porper b lathe, I can pick up to.:grin:

aphelps1

Phelps Custom Cues
Silver Member
If you decide to do a split of the equipment, I'd be interested in the cue monster.

Thanks,
Alan

bowiebill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
don't sell the cuemonster to phelps. he's probably just get his hair all tangled up in it and hurt himself. :D

poolhalljnkie

House cue conversionist
Silver Member
So, does this work like your cue raffles....you take the money, then don't deliver the product??? :mad:

mcrisp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello!
Hope all is well. I am just checking on my cue. I know you said you will not sell any equipment until your last cue is made. it has been a few years now. When do you think my cue will be delivered?

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Hello!
Hope all is well. I am just checking on my cue. I know you said you will not sell any equipment until your last cue is made. it has been a few years now. When do you think my cue will be delivered?

Well this is certainly interesting.
You dig-up a thread from 10 mos. ago to send a public (not private) message
to a cue-maker who hasn't built a cue in two yrs. due to health issues.
You really think he reads this forum or are you making your claim for victim status.
Your beef is with Lee and has no place on this forum.
I'm about tired of people bashing CMs whenever the urge strikes them.
Take it to Lee or find a support-forum that's willing to hold your hand.
Just don't bring it here.

Any Questions???

KJ