How is the guy from the expo?

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A man had a heart attack outside the pro arena. Outside the building. I was watching the pros. I could see through the windows three people taking turns doing chest compressions. They were working hard waiting for rescue squad.
Does anyone know if he survived? I hope he is ok. He was being worked on for a long time.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I’m glad you find humor in my dad passing away

Truly sorry to hear your Dad passed. In my view, the only bright spot was, as I understand it, the group of individuals who attempted to revive him with CPR till the EMT's arrived. Don't think anyone would intentionally poke fun at such a sad situation. May I be the first to tell you the AZ community is with you. Thank you for letting us know.

Lyn

budapest17

Registered
Truly sorry to hear your Dad passed. In my view, the only bright spot was, as I understand it, the group of individuals who attempted to revive him with CPR till the EMT's arrived. Don't think anyone would intentionally poke fun at such a sad situation. May I be the first to tell you the AZ community is with you. Thank you for letting us know.

Lyn

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts. The group of people that worked on my dad were wonderful people none of which I knew. They did an awesome job and helped him make it to the hospital. He did regain conscientious after everything he went though. I got to talk to him briefly however he did not make it through the night. He did fight hard for about 9 hours though.

budapest17

Registered
I don't find humor in your Dad passing away. My condolences, sincerely.

My attempt at humor misfire spectacularly. I apologize. My Dad passed about 15 years ago from a heart attack too.

Of near 15,000 posts, this one will haunt me and I own it. I apologize. I can't say it enough.

No excuses.

I actually believe you mean that and I hold no hard feelings. I’ve made comments like that myself without thinking in the past. Thank you for your apology and don’t let it haunt you.

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Thank you to everyone for your thoughts. The group of people that worked on my dad were wonderful people none of which I knew. They did an awesome job and helped him make it to the hospital. He did regain conscientious after everything he went though. I got to talk to him briefly however he did not make it through the night. He did fight hard for about 9 hours though.

What a horrible thing. I'm very sorry for you and your family. My condolences.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I lost my dad a few years ago. It was fortunate that he left us very old. It was his time. I was also fortunate that we had settled all things between us years before. There was nothing left unsaid.

My most sincere condolences.

A sudden unexpected passing can be so unsettling. I hope that you find peace in your heart. I am glad for you and him that he held on long enough so you could talk, at least briefly.

The community here is awesome and sometimes shows us just how small this world can be.

Your loss is felt by many I am sure.

Since he was a pool player then maybe, just maybe, he would appreciate a pool related comment about his passing anyway.

My best wishes for peace to you and your family in this difficult time.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Sorry to hear. Was there Thursday and Saturday and knew nothing about it. Glad there were good people there willing to help so much.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
God Bless the good Samaritans who took action and helped your Father. Very sorry he did not make it.

My sincere condolences to you, family and friends.

-Kat,

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My old man passed in October, unexpectedly at age 66 in another state. I would give anything for just 5 more minutes to talk to him and tell him how important he was to me. I hope that you had that opportunity with your dad. God Bless.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Being able to talk to him one more time... that's amazing. My dad had heart problems,
had an attack, was admitted to the hospital, was out but was awake when our family got to talk to him... to look him in the eyes one more time.
A short time later, he coded. Being able to talk that last time... priceless.

Thoughts are with you.. hope your Dad's watching Willie shoot some pool up there.

poolhound

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was sitting in the VIP section watching Karen Corr shoot with my Dad when that happened. Sorry to hear about your father, my condolences.