WTB Ebony 3/8 x 14 JPs

Bugz

Glutton for Punishment
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Anyone know a place to pickup or order joint protectors for Bender's 3/8 x 14 pin?

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Is 3/8 x 14 a common size that one might find in set of tap and dyes? or is it pretty
uncommon that you like have to go to an airplane parts company to find a tap that size?

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Is 3/8 x 14 a common size that one might find in set of tap and dyes? or is it pretty

uncommon that you like have to go to an airplane parts company to find a tap that size?

It’s not common, I know Mike Bender uses 3/8x14 for his cues and it’s tough to get stuff unless I reach out directly to him.

Carom Rocky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
You can go to Billiards Warehouse, order the scorpion joint 3/8 x 14 Protectors. The female willl be alittle snug and it will pop the plastic logo cap off. It will loosen up after a few tries.

Bugz

Glutton for Punishment
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You can go to Billiards Warehouse, order the scorpion joint 3/8 x 14 Protectors. The female willl be alittle snug and it will pop the plastic logo cap off. It will loosen up after a few tries.

I appreciate the reference. Nice to know for a backup. I just like the way cues looks when they have matching JPs. Adds a nice touch.

ShootPool1967

AzBilliards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
JP's

Good Deal. Steve has made the custom sets for ALL of my cues. He is a great guy to deal with and does fantastic work. Best finish that lasts a long time. Tell him I sent you!
Thanks, Mike