AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see Efren in the 8th rd still.

Shaw(1) vs Sky(1) 8th round later.

Last edited:

billiards102

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like SVB has a match in the Round 9 Banks against Kiamco.
Completed matches haven't been updated so a bit more difficult to find.

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Site is completely off the rails now. Showing 2018 Reno Derby West information. The scroll says it is a test. Not sure why they struggle year after year with their update system.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Site is completely off the rails now. Showing 2018 Reno Derby West information. The scroll says it is a test. Not sure why they struggle year after year with their update system.

It's a big show and there isn't a direct benefit to it?

Prob not real high on the priority list.

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a big show and there isn't a direct benefit to it?

Prob not real high on the priority list.

I've never made it down there, but I assumed that this was the board that communicated to players in attendance when/where their next matches were. Not just for pool fans like me checking from home or work to see how friends are doing.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never made it down there, but I assumed that this was the board that communicated to players in attendance when/where their next matches were. Not just for pool fans like me checking from home or work to see how friends are doing.

That page isn't updated for long periods of time. How you conclude it is used to notify players of match times is beyond me.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Well, yes and no.

In previous times you could check the page online and/or view it on your hotel room TV. But this year I haven’t been able to find it on the TV. In the main tournament room they project a screen crawl that most players visit to keep up to date. Also in previous years there was another projector just outside the main room by the DCC office but that’s gone with the remodeling job.

For the 1pocket this year it appears that the last matches of the first round are being played at noon. They’re probably waiting for the results of those matches and whatever rebuys they get to draw Round 2.

Lou Figueroa

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Any new bank tourney updates? Getting late in the rounds now and DCC website not exactly letting information flow freely.

stevelomako

Things could be worse
Silver Member
Any new bank tourney updates? Getting late in the rounds now and DCC website not exactly letting information flow freely.

There are some people still left in the banks and they’ll play sometime. The bank tournament will end this week.

Shhhhhhh, keep this between us.

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

According to the site they are in round 9 right now and if i counted right, there were 10 players left in round 9 with about 4 or 5 that still had their buy backs left.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That page isn't updated for long periods of time. How you conclude it is used to notify players of match times is beyond me.

Its supposed to be. But, Diamond every single year messes it up. I played there several times, and maybe 20% of the time its up to date, and you can check from your phone when your match is up. But the rest of the time its frozen, and you have to stand like a sheep in the main tournament room waiting an hour for your name to scroll by on the tiny projector.

Par for the course.