Digicue Blue problems

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
Anyone here having trouble with digicue blue linking up with an android phone? I sent email to OB support today but no answer back. Any clues will help.

zenefren

Registered
Does the DigiCue Blue connect to your phone at all?
Mine will connect and the app will capture my shot data just fine but will randomly disconnect. I find that closing the app and reopening it will resume the data capture, but I have to periodically check my phone to make sure that the connection is still there.

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
Does the DigiCue Blue connect to your phone at all?
Mine will connect and the app will capture my shot data just fine but will randomly disconnect. I find that closing the app and reopening it will resume the data capture, but I have to periodically check my phone to make sure that the connection is still there.

I put the settings to only vibrate on a successful shot but it vibrates on every shot with two vibrations instead of just one vibration. It used to work but stopped altogether. Sometimes the bar graph shows up but will not record anything. Now not even the bar graph shows up. I tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling the app. I did everything recommended in OB's fix page but no results. It may be defective but not sure.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I put the settings to only vibrate on a successful shot but it vibrates on every shot with two vibrations instead of just one vibration. It used to work but stopped altogether. Sometimes the bar graph shows up but will not record anything. Now not even the bar graph shows up. I tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling the app. I did everything recommended in OB's fix page but no results. It may be defective but not sure.

Maybe the battery is failing. I know the guy that engineered it is a member on here (and lives pretty close to me), maybe he'll see this and reply with things to check.

Hinekanman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His name is natahdro or something like that. Nate is his name I think.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
Sounds like the next logical troubleshooting step would be to try pairing it with a completely different device (phone, ipad, etc) and see if the problem remains.

zenefren

Registered

Have you tried changing the settings to "Vibrate on Fault"?

His name is natahdro or something like that. Nate is his name I think.

His user name is nataddrho. I've sent him a PM in the past and he was very responsive.