PPV-Chohan vs Pagulayan One Pocket Champions Challenge Nov 15-19th

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's on guys, finally the match we have all been waiting on it's The Best of The Best.

Live from Buffalo's Billiards in the Big Easy. :yeah:

The Lion Alex Pagulayan vs T-Rex Tony Chohan best out of 5 Races to 10 One Pocket.

$72,000 Prize Fund :yikes:

It will be race to 10 each day 1st player to win three sets wins the cheese.

The Dream team of JJ Jeremy Jones and Dr Bill Billy Incardona will be doing expert commentary breaking down the shots and strategies. :clapping:

If you like One Pocket this is 100% as good as it gets guys.

Live Stream purchase info will be available soon at www.PoolActionTV.com

43371789_341822613057419_3533161516415057920_n.jpg

buffs building.jpg
Buffalos Billiards
5029 Bloomfield St, New Orleans, LA 70121
Phone: (504) 835-0173

jj-s-gif.gif

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's Get Ready to Rumble

v8bfYTY.gif

Reserve your VIP package now! $120 Limited to 56. Call 254-379-2569

Package includes
A. Preferred seating
B. Autographed High Quality Event poster
C. Personal Photograph with the players

BUFSS 23.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's Get Ready to Rumble!!!

Starts this Thursday at 4 pm central!!

Tony Chohan vs Alex Pagulayan with Jeremy Jones and Billy Incardona doing commentary.

If you like One Pocket Action this is as good as it gets guys.

Live Stream PPV at www.PoolActionTV.com

buffss32.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More exciting One Pocket news guys :)

The Shredder Danny Smith vs Django Francisco Bustamante will be playing a big action match in the Big Easy same time as Tony and Alex :eek:

It will be live streamed on PoolActionTV's 2nd channel ::dance:

All premium members get full access at no extra charge. :clapping:

Official announcement with all the details coming soon.

Nobody streams more World class One Pocket than PoolActionTV it's not even close.

buuffss.jpg

buffs building.jpg
Buffalos Billiards

Last edited:

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More exciting One Pocket news guys :)

The Shredder Danny Smith vs Django Francisco Bustamante will be playing a big action match in the Big Easy same time as Tony and Alex :eek:

It will be live streamed on PoolActionTV's 2nd channel ::dance:

All premium members get full access at no extra charge. :clapping:

Nobody streams more World class One Pocket than PoolActionTV it's not even close.

View attachment 505048

View attachment 505050

Buffalos Billiards

Awesome! Now it will be interesting to see which match gets viewed more. Could be cool if you posted those percentage stats after the matches or even during.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Champions Challenge Chohan vs Pagulayan events passes are now on Sale!!!

The 6-month premium pass is available that includes this event, Danny Smith vs Francisco Bustamante and everything else PoolActionTV covers for 6 months.

The Premium Pass also includes 9 days of live coverage from the 2019 Derby City Classic Action Room.(Best Value ) $120 or $100 for all renewals .

Purchase your Live Stream PPV Passes at www.PoolActionTV.com

buffs passes smaller.jpg

PREMIUM RENEWAL.jpg

Action Room Poster smaller.jpg

buuffss.jpg
More exciting One Pocket news guys

The Shredder Danny Smith vs Django Francisco Bustamante will be playing a big action match in the Big Easy same time as Tony and Alex

It will be live streamed on PoolActionTV's 2nd channel

All premium members get full access at no extra charge.

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's Get Ready to Rumble One Pocket Fans

T-Rex vs The Lion and Django vs The Shredder LIVE from The World Famous Buffalo's Billiards in the Big Easy

Both matches start Thursday at 4pm central time.

The 6-month premium pass is available that includes both events and everything else PoolActionTV covers for 6 months.

The Premium Pass also includes 9 days of live coverage from the 2019 Derby City Classic Action Room.(Best Value ) $120 or $100 for all renewals .

The 6 month subscription is the way to go guys only 20 bucks a month come and go as you please lots of great content

Stream purchase details at www.PoolActionTV.com

buuffsSMALLER.jpg

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are they selling those beautiful posters. How can I buy one please?:thumbup:
Call or Text Ray at 254-379-2569 he has some super HD quality event posters.

He also has some other larger size ones that are on a laminated sheet of plastic about as thick as a credit card.

If you contact him before the event is over he can get the players to sign it for you too. :)

Ray has Autographed High Quality Event posters from all the big events we cover.

They look great framed and hanging on the wall.

Last edited:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Call or Text Ray at 254-379-2569 he has some super HD quality event posters.

He also has some other larger size ones that are on a laminated sheet of plastic about as thick as a credit card.

If you contact him before the event is over he can get the players to sign it for you too. :)

Ray has Autographed High Quality Event posters from all the big events we cover.

They look great framed and hanging on the wall.

i am confused???

do you purchase both matches and only get to view one at a time???

is this split screen???

i purchase the $29.99 and get both???

I purchase the $29.99 and the $19.99 and get both and have to toggle between screens???

i don't mean to be a pain in the butt... Just want to make sure I am ordering this correctly ????

Sincerely,
KD
Michael Wilson

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i am confused???

do you purchase both matches and only get to view one at a time???

is this split screen???

i purchase the $29.99 and get both???

I purchase the $29.99 and the $19.99 and get both and have to toggle between screens???

i don't mean to be a pain in the butt... Just want to make sure I am ordering this correctly ????

Sincerely,
KD
Michael Wilson
Two complete separate events, all premium members get access to both at no extra charge.

Or you can purchase just one event or both events .

Tony/Alex will be on channel #1 and Danny/Busty on Channel #2

You can have them both logged on one device and size the video player to fit so you can have them side by side on the same screen or you can switch back and forth at full screen.

It will also work on two devices you can watch the Tony vs Alex on channel #1 on one device

And Danny vs Busty on channel #2 on a different device simultaneously

Anybody that needs any kind of tech help at all i have The Helpdesk contact info below.

Anybody that needs help for any reason don't hesitate to contact Jason he will walk you through step by step any connection or purchase questions you have.

buffs passes smaller.jpg

Capture21.jpg

vm9YG9l.jpg

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Two complete separate events, all premium members get access to both at no extra charge.

Or you can purchase just one event or both events .

Tony/Alex will be on channel #1 and Danny/Busty on Channel #2

You can have them both logged on one device and size the video player to fit so you can have them side by side on the same screen or you can switch back and forth at full screen.

It will also work on two devices you can watch the Tony vs Alex on channel #1 on one device

And Danny vs Busty on channel #2 on a different device simultaneously

Anybody that needs any kind of tech help at all i have The Helpdesk contact info below.

Anybody that needs help for any reason don't hesitate to contact Jason he will walk you through step by step any connection or purchase questions you have.

View attachment 505251

View attachment 505252

vm9YG9l.jpg
Thank you!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Both matches start Today at 4pm central time.

The 6-month premium pass is available that includes both events and everything else PoolActionTV covers for 6 1/2 months.

The 6 month subscription is the way to go guys only 20 bucks a month come and go as you please lots of great content coming soon.

Stream purchase details at www.PoolActionTV.com

Copy of Black Friday Poster Template smaller.jpg

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wondering....

Thanks for the opportunity to witness this mega-event: T-Rex-vs-the Lion:thumbup:

I was wondering if there is any way to loop each day of this event for those who don't
want to miss a second of the action but unfortunately have to work?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... I was wondering if there is any way to loop each day of this event for those who don't want to miss a second of the action but unfortunately have to work?

Good question. It also might matter for anyone who also wants to watch Wiley vs. Orcollo tonight.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the opportunity to witness this mega-event: T-Rex-vs-the Lion:thumbup:

I was wondering if there is any way to loop each day of this event for those who don't
want to miss a second of the action but unfortunately have to work?
Ray is going to try and do a replay loop of each days session play. And have it run overnight

The key word is TRY, since the replay will be running while he's at room sleeping no guarantee it will work properly.

If something happens like some type of internet drop or something nobody there to reset the stream. :shrug:

Should be fine, the last few times he looped the replay all night it worked great with no issues. :)