Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Porsche launches into New Jersey building's second floor leaving 2 dead, police say
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-11-2019, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
LOL! You would be such an easy mark on April 1st.
And every other day of the year.

I find it sad
Old
  (#17)
desi2960
AzB Silver Member
desi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

I find it sad - 11-11-2019, 08:43 AM

That they are allowed to call a boxster a porsche.

Old
  (#18)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 09:17 AM

"Porsche, The Ultimate Flying Machine".

Old
  (#19)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 09:21 AM

From WKRP, sort of.

As god is my witness, I didn’t know Porsches could fly.

Old
  (#20)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-11-2019, 09:31 AM

Oh no, here we go...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpGD0H-_JSA

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#21)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desi2960 View Post
That they are allowed to call a boxster a porsche.
Boxster is the grand daughter of the Porsche 914, both built for excellent handling but gutless acceleration. I think the both qualify as Porsches.

(but the wife doesn't think so, and she agrees with you).

Old
  (#22)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael4 View Post
Boxster is the grand daughter of the Porsche 914, both built for excellent handling but gutless acceleration. I think the both qualify as Porsches.

(but the wife doesn't think so, and she agrees with you).
The 914 was garbage. The current Boxster: 4.9 to 60 and top speed of 170. Not bad for starting at 60k. The 70k version is 4.4 and 177

Old
  (#23)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 10:50 AM

Boy.... am I glad they circled the picture in the article.

Old
  (#24)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

11-11-2019, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
Boy.... am I glad they circled the picture in the article.
I would have liked to have seen the flight path.

not very fast when it hit the building.
Old
  (#25)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

not very fast when it hit the building. - 11-11-2019, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
I would have liked to have seen the flight path.

I was wondering about that too. No idea how far away it launched from but looking at the damage and penetration it doesn't look like the car was going very fast. I have seen that much damage on ground floors from fifty miles an hour or less. Seems to have lost most forward momentum before it hit the building. Of course the skid marks may start a quarter mile away!

I always tried to recreate how accidents happened when I arrived with my wrecker. Most were pretty easy, some looked totally what they weren't, and some just left me scratching my head trying to imagine how the hell somebody got into that mess. This one looks like it might fit that third group.

Hu

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: