Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Kanye - "I have turned my back on the idea of victimization mentality"
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-12-2019, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr5994 View Post
why can't folks realize that govt is inherently evil....and that it's power should be limited only to what is outlined in the constitution?
Tell me more about this. LOL!
Hope you're well!

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#17)
mr5994
AzB Silver Member
mr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-12-2019, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
So you think the black community is not THAT stupid and they will eventually see that Republicans are the ones that really love them? With nudges from rappers like Kanye, of course. Interesting.
.......Anyway.......to answer your question.......No, that's not what I'm saying at all....I'm hopeful the black community will begin to realize that the Dems are using them as pawns to win elections......and that, of the 2 parties, the R's are least likely to infringe on their liberty. Of course many folks, of all races, want to be treated like sheep...... and many will gladly exchange liberty for security...... All I'm saying is at least be aware of the reality of the situation...

Old
  (#18)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-12-2019, 02:43 PM

Quote:
AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM!...RIGHT THERE....People expect the govt to love them, to take care of them, to make all of their decisions for them. I want to puke every time someone implies that govt is or should be compassionate......why can't folks realize that govt is inherently evil....and that it's power should be limited only to what is outlined in the constitution?
The only thing I ever imply when I make wise-ass comments like that is my bemusement at posts implying that Republicans care so much more about black folks than Democrats. Not any less? Maybe. More? I don't buy it for a nano-second. Sorry.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#19)
mr5994
AzB Silver Member
mr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond repute

11-12-2019, 05:25 PM

Quote:
The only thing I ever imply when I make wise-ass comments like that is my bemusement at posts implying that Republicans care so much more about black folks than Democrats. Not any less? Maybe. More? I don't buy it for a nano-second. Sorry.
I've got news for you Tom......govt bureaucrats don't truly care about anybody.......not black folks, not white folks, not women, not people confused about their gender, not the elderly, not college students......etc.

They only "care" about finding ways of making themselves rich without having to work a real job. Well that.....and some get their rocks off by controlling/taking liberties away from hard working productive citizens.

Old
  (#20)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-12-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
I've got news for you Tom......govt bureaucrats don't truly care about anybody.......not black folks, not white folks, not women, not people confused about their gender, not the elderly, not college students......etc.

They only "care" about finding ways of making themselves rich without having to work a real job. Well that.....and some get their rocks off by controlling/taking liberties away from hard working productive citizens.
Pretty much what I thought I said.

"The only thing I ever imply when I make wise-ass comments like that is my bemusement at posts implying that Republicans care so much more about black folks than Democrats. Not any less? Maybe. More? I don't buy it for a nano-second."

Old
  (#21)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
11-12-2019, 07:16 PM

Quote:

Are we seeing the beginning of a trend where others in the black community will think independently ...

https://youtu.be/Sk85Na8upJY
Go take a peek at Maslow's heirarchy of needs.

Until we all understand that everyone can't be a doctor or a CEO or a pro athlete and that mansion, Bentley and rock star life isn't going to happen- AND LIFE CAN STILL BE GREAT FOR YOU AND HIM AND HER...

Bidches gon be triflin.

So, your answer: no.

Old
  (#22)
mr5994
AzB Silver Member

11-12-2019, 08:09 PM

Quote:
...........is my bemusement at posts implying that Republicans care so much more about black folks than Democrats.
As I said.........my posts didn't imply that all....

Old
  (#23)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-13-2019, 03:51 AM

Quote:
As I said.........my posts didn't imply that all....
Fair enough.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: