Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Out door TV Antenna Location
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-12-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Drive View Post
Thx for your time. I'm about 56' above the Arkansas River....good access to where the signal comes from, Peterson Air Force Base.

There's allot wind at times as all the fronts form here and then we Ship em to KS. . I'll look for one that does well in the wind. Thx again. BM

ps

If yah ever run into me (I'm be out and about in the next 5+yrs. I'll be glad to watch you play for 15 minutes and then give you One or two things that will take a couple three months to incorporate/change. I taught for 10 yrs and also ran the BCA Instructors program & Jr. Program, in early 2000's when they moved from IA to Colorado Springs. I have a clue.
Not a problem.

I get some pretty high winds here as well.

You would be surprised at how well antenna's will hold up to the wind.
It is generally the ice and snow that gets them.

The 7698P is a long antenna but pretty streamlined due to it not having the VHF LO elements.

The 91xg is also streamlined. However. It is very directional. You have to accurate with your alignment to the transmitters.

The 4228 and the DB8E will handle a lot of wind even though they have reflectors.

What you really will need to look into is a good strong mast. 1 5/8 structural galvanized.
As well as quality mounting brackets and braces.

If you can find a couple sections of Rohn tower to put up next to the house it would probably be your strongest mounting arrangement.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#32)
TomInFaribo
AzB Silver Member
TomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond reputeTomInFaribo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-13-2019, 07:27 PM

TVFool.com Their forum has tons of information. Years ago i gave them my info and they recommend antenna to buy along with amplifiers to buy. I use it to point my antenna on the motorhome on their Android app.

Old
  (#33)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10
L I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond repute

11-13-2019, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Dave.
Auto repair is all well and fine. But the important question is. What do you know about farm tractors.
re: Farm Tractors , diesel ?

Am I Missing Something, what kind of antenna is it?
Dish? Die Pole? Stick? Yagi? Laser? Triple Beam w Rotor? or one of these babies
Do you have Amplifiers?
Attached Images

Old
  (#34)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomInFaribo View Post
TVFool.com Their forum has tons of information. Years ago i gave them my info and they recommend antenna to buy along with amplifiers to buy. I use it to point my antenna on the motorhome on their Android app.
You can find me on there.
Unfortunately their signal analysis tool has not been updated in quite a while.
Rabbitears is currently the most up to date.

A couple of other good forum sites are
High Def Forum.
Digital home.
AVS

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Old
  (#35)
Sev

11-14-2019, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L I F D 1 View Post
re: Farm Tractors , diesel ?

Am I Missing Something, what kind of antenna is it?
Dish? Die Pole? Stick? Yagi? Laser? Triple Beam w Rotor? or one of these babies
Do you have Amplifiers?
That is an awful small channel master you posted.

The Channel Master 3671 is still the largest antenna available even though it has been discontinued.

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#36)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10
L I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
That is an awful small channel master you posted.

The Channel Master 3671 is still the largest antenna available even though it has been discontinued.
Found it at eBay, Last One - $258.95 (reminds of the 60's)
Attached Images

Last edited by L I F D 1; 11-14-2019 at 06:19 AM.

Old
  (#37)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 06:40 AM

Have you jailbroken a firestick sev? Mind if I ask what VPN you use?

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: