New pool short movie on Amazon Prime

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"30 Days and One Night". Free on Amazon Prime. 24 min long.

-Cheesy movie
-Has alcoholic
-Has pool player
-Has square GF
-Has 20 yr old girl tactics
-Has a reunion

I'd recommend it if you have nothing to do. The main character looks like he can play a little, maybe a C player. He has a nice break. I have no affiliation, it just came on my amazon prime recommeded list.

PoolBoy1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From the junk on TV I'd say it would make a series or at least a short series. VG acting. Not enough pool to bore non players but maybe enough for support from players.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From the junk on TV I'd say it would make a series or at least a short series. VG acting. Not enough pool to bore non players but maybe enough for support from players.

Did you figure out the mother daughter angle? It went over my head. Looks like the daughter was trying to get back at the mother for something.

PoolBoy1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you figure out the mother daughter angle? It went over my head. Looks like the daughter was trying to get back at the mother for something.

LOL the blonde got to me. Loss track of the concept. We need a Series to unravel. My money's on it happening. The bar scene, the addiction and characters shit I could write the Series myself. Been playing since 1957 through the pool craze. It was crazy good. Best life ever. Wine Women and Song.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember the song
I heard it on sirius
Willie 's Roadhouse the other day

I never saw the show but it was fun to see your link

thanks
dean