Alignment is simple with the proper tool

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The "system that shall not be named" is an excellent discipline tool.
The system itself literally FORCES the shooter to be aligned on the correct shot line whether he/she likes it or not.
Even if the shooter has a wonky stroke....(which can then be corrected if things still don't work out after employing the system). That is an important reason why the system is revolutionary.
There is no estimating of millimeters and more especially invisible ghost balls that cannot be seen with the eyes.
The eyes lead and the body follows right into perfect alignment.
Why more skeptics don't take advantage of this opportunity and work with it in a serious way is a mystery to me.
It's really all a player needs to skyrocket their game, in my opinion.
Cartoon Man shrugging shoulders.jpg

sacman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The "system that shall not be named" is an excellent discipline tool.
The system itself literally FORCES the shooter to be aligned on the correct shot line whether he/she likes it or not.
Even if the shooter has a wonky stroke....(which can then be corrected if things still don't work out after employing the system). That is an important reason why the system is revolutionary.
There is no estimating of millimeters and more especially invisible ghost balls that cannot be seen with the eyes.
The eyes lead and the body follows right into perfect alignment.
Why more skeptics don't take advantage of this opportunity and work with it in a serious way is a mystery to me.
It's really all a player needs to skyrocket their game, in my opinion.
View attachment 495252

I couldn't agree more!

thumbs up Arnold.jpg