Confession

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been building carbon fiber shafts since the revo rage. I think they are butt ugly, but they can really juice the cue ball.
I just had finished one for a customer and wanted to give it a few test hits, I then realized the only 5/16 by 14 pin I had at my house was a domino pattern josswest in near mint condition I have owned 35 years.

Yes, I did put that ugly snowball moving cf shaft on that beautiful jw cue.

I promise I will never do it again.

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
I have been building carbon fiber shafts since the revo rage. I think they are butt ugly, but they can really juice the cue ball.
I just had finished one for a customer and wanted to give it a few test hits, I then realized the only 5/16 by 14 pin I had at my house was a domino pattern josswest in near mint condition I have owned 35 years.

Can we see picture of said "butt ugly cue? Price?

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The wood pin and bamboo ferrule guy did what?

On a JW?

Screwing a shaft like that on a cue like that can cause disturbances in the time-space continuum. It puts us all at risk. Do you ant the universe to implode? :eek:

I encouraged you on the forum to make those shafts, but I sure didn't say to defile your JW. :mad:

Anyway, I'll let your fellow cue makers handle this since you posted this int the cue maker forum. I'll get out of the way so they can tar and feather you or whatever. :D

Oh...and last I saw, you were not doing these in a 14 pin. I might have to order one...but I sure won't try it on my old Joss. :eek:;):D

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

I got a confession, they sure are .

Juice the ball ? Doubt it .

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Pretty sure you just voided your warranty....

He voided the warranty of the shaft he made ?

I converted a radial revo to 3/8 11. I guess the warranty is void now.
Then again, what good is it if the owner can't use it ?

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
He voided the warranty of the shaft he made ?

I converted a radial revo to 3/8 11. I guess the warranty is void now.
Then again, what good is it if the owner can't use it ?

It was a joke about voiding the warranty on his Joss West. lol.