Final match J.Filler vs. F.Gorst of the last EPC in Treviso tomorrow on Match Arena

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Moscow is 8hrs ahead of Central time zone.

So 1:45pm Central.

You know here we are not used to say AM, PM we say 21:45 and of course there will be a huge difference in time depending on where you're going to watch it but I guess it is not that difficult to calculate. What I do know this match is definitely worth watching and I'm really looking forward to the evening here. My fellows-countrymen who participated in this EPC and witnessed this final ...for example Vitaliy Patsura who is one of Fedor's friends and the one of the billiard brothers team...well he said it was amazing final;). It is great russian teamleader Lev Yaroslavtsev made it possible for the public to watch it and have some fun.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know here we are not used to say AM, PM we say 21:45 and of course there will be a huge difference in time depending on where you're going to watch it but I guess it is not that difficult to calculate. What I do know this match is definitely worth watching and I'm really looking forward to the evening here. My fellows-countrymen who participated in this EPC and witnessed this final ...for example Vitaliy Patsura who is one of Fedor's friends and the one of the billiard brothers team...well he said it was amazing final;). It is great russian teamleader Lev Yaroslavtsev made it possible for the public to watch it and have some fun.

Do you know if they will be able to post the match video on their billiard brothers YouTube channel?
I'm going to try to watch it, but I don't think ill have the time to see it all. Thanks for the heads up and the link.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
For well over a year now, I have contended that Fedor Gorst is the world's straightest shooter, not Jayson Shaw, who is generally deemed such by reputation.

Gorst came third in 9-ball and 3rd at 10-ball in the last Derby City Classic and is already a top fifteen in the world player for sure. As he's still very young, the sky is the limit for Fedor. He'll be interesting to watch.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you know if they will be able to post the match video on their billiard brothers YouTube channel?
I'm going to try to watch it, but I don't think ill have the time to see it all. Thanks for the heads up and the link.
I don't know yet about this final being available on their youtube channel in the future. It is kozoom who has the rights for their product so...it's better use this possibility to watch it.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For well over a year now, I have contended that Fedor Gorst is the world's straightest shooter, not Jayson Shaw, who is generally deemed such by reputation.

Gorst came third in 9-ball and 3rd at 10-ball in the last Derby City Classic and is already a top fifteen in the world player for sure. As he's still very young, the sky is the limit for Fedor. He'll be interesting to watch.

Fedor is definitely a young man on his mission having his goals and being ready to work hard to achieve them. I wish him to recover and get well as soon as possible after that nasty virus and feel well being full of energy at the time World cup of pool starts in London. Unfortunately he's missing the current eurotour in Sankt-Johann because of this reason.

BTW as usual EPBF together with Kozoom are going to stream two matches a day on EPBF's FB page.
Today in the first round we're going to see interesting match between T.Hohmann and N.Feijen.
Here is a link https://www.facebook.com/354893951267413/posts/2264840750272714/

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would like to watch, but not finding anything on that site or knowing the correct link to click.

Start time should be now.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Would like to watch, but not finding anything on that site or knowing the correct link to click.

Start time should be now.

Use this link from the first post, it is on now. The first few times you click to watch you will likely have to deal with several pop ups that you have to close before the stream will finally load and start playing when you click it. Source 1 looks to be very slightly the best quality but if that one doesn't work for you try one of the others beneath it.
https://www.sport-24tv.ru/2018/11/blog-post_38.html

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Also, even after it starts playing if you will keep clicking the stream and dealing with a couple more pop ups it will finally give you the option to be able to expand the stream full screen.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll tell y'all one match I'd like to see : Filler vs Stalev

With no questions Evgeniy is amazing talent. The problem is I see only one real motivation for him to be interested in such or any big competition...Otherwise these young talents are much more hungry for the titles, glory and such in this sport nowadays.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With no questions Evgeniy is amazing talent. The problem is I see only one real motivation for him to be interested in such or any big competition...Otherwise these young talents are much more hungry for the titles, glory and such in this sport nowadays.

Yeah, not that stalev can't play like a mofo today, but I don't think he is as tourney tough as he one was, these days.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member

So I just learned what a full splice actually is, even more impressive that you built your own cue.

I’m sorry to have missed this match, I like Gorst a lot and filler is always on it seems