Buyer Beware! Warning

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Buyer Beware! Jeff Forney

This guy has ripped off lots of people, usually comes into the forum does a few legit deals and then he scams somebody. Below are some the names he has used in the past. The address has been Watkins Glen, NY among others. Here's the link to the FBI internet fraud complaint; http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx All this information was gathered by one of the members: ridewiththewind also known as Lisa.

bigdogk9 belongs at the top of this list. I even did a trade with this guy and left him feedback.
bigdogk9 sounds like a motorcycle seat.

Known address: Jeffrey Allen (alias)
Jeffrey A. Forney
2260 State Route 414
Watkins Glen , NY 14891

bigdogk9 cashed a check for $2000 on the sale of a cue lathe from one of the members, check clear Nov 4. No delivery as of yet. Check was sent to Watkins Glen, NY

bigdogk9
NYCueCollector
poolplayer1714
barkcinnamon
tinlizzy
JForney36
jjj129
cuerepair1969
tripod
parismango
parisblackwood
scroogemcduck
donnasummer
wallstreet
stanley
blogmole
loniwheels
NYCustomCues
rsmith43
PMS
Smiley1714
jeffery
He has used E-bay user name "jcueman" in the past

Picture of Jeff Forney; http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...=240001&page=4

Last edited:

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Jeff Forney, Jeff Allen etc. Scam artist.

let's keep this in front of the folks or he'll strike again and again.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Buyer Beware! Jeff Forney

This guy has ripped off lots of people, usually comes into the forum does a few legit deals and then he scams somebody. Below are some the names he has used in the past. The address has been Watkins Glen, NY among others. Here's the link to the FBI internet fraud complaint; http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx All this information was gathered by one of the members: ridewiththewind also known as Lisa.

bigdogk9 belongs at the top of this list. I even did a trade with this guy and left him feedback.
bigdogk9 sounds like a motorcycle seat.

Known address: Jeffrey Allen (alias)
Jeffrey A. Forney
2260 State Route 414
Watkins Glen , NY 14891

bigdogk9 cashed a check for $2000 on the sale of a cue lathe from one of the members, check clear Nov 4. No delivery as of yet. Check was sent to Watkins Glen, NY

bigdogk9
NYCueCollector
poolplayer1714
barkcinnamon
tinlizzy
JForney36
jjj129
cuerepair1969
tripod
parismango
parisblackwood
scroogemcduck
donnasummer
wallstreet
stanley
blogmole
loniwheels
NYCustomCues
rsmith43
PMS
Smiley1714
jeffery
He has used E-bay user name "jcueman" in the past

Picture of Jeff Forney; http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...=240001&page=4

I might be wrong, but I don't believe all of those alias belong to Jeff Forney..
I know a lot of them belong to John Holmes from Jamaica NY, or Flushing NY.

Last edited:

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
I remember bark cinnomin what confrontational argumentative know nothing! I got the feeling it was two idiots working together to scam people, kind of a Bill and Hiilary kind of thing.

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Jeff Forney

I remember bark cinnomin what confrontational argumentative know nothing! I got the feeling it was two idiots working together to scam people, kind of a Bill and Hiilary kind of thing.

You could be right, this guy is slippery and creates lots of spider webs.

Mario

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hey bigdogk9........if indeed you took the money, the OP deserves more than your attempt to display sardonic wit towards this matter.........presuming what was described is true, your reply is absolutely moronic. Why not just send the OP the tracking info confirming delivery thru PM and then post on this thread that you did that. The OP can return and post the outcome and presuming you fulfilled your end properly, then everything should be fine. Enough crap has happened on the Forum with bad faith transactions so please treat this matter with all sincerity and good faith discourse & actions.

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hey bigdogk9........if indeed you took the money, the OP deserves more than your attempt to display sardonic wit towards this matter.........presuming what was described is true, your reply is absolutely moronic. Why not just send the OP the tracking info confirming delivery thru PM and then post on this thread that you did that. The OP can return and post the outcome and presuming you fulfilled your end properly, then everything should be fine. Enough crap has happened on the Forum with bad faith transactions so please treat this matter with all sincerity and good faith discourse & actions.

Not much said about this guy over the years is inaccurate. This is not a one time occurrence but rather a scourge upon this forum.

Mario