Throwing opponent's chalk on the floor

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
You're trolling right?

He slid both chalks over and the non-square piece rolled off the table without him noticing. Mitch hasn't ever been known for pulling moves like that.

You're way off base here.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He moved it over and it slid off the table.

Jaden

Yes, he moved it.
Then the chalk rolled off the table on the floor because of what he did with his hand.
He knew it, felt it. Never picked it up.
He saw it on the floor after the shot when he picked up his chalk.
Looked at it on the floor for a split second and kept on playing.

Anyway, it's no big deal. If he wanted to get on Alex's nerves it didn't work...lol
He probably just missed it.
He's probably THE definition of a gentleman.

Last edited:

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1) He didnt throw the chalk off the table, it fell off the rail after being moved.
2) Each player is responsible for his/her equipment. If you left your chalk on the rail when not shooting you did it because of 2 possible reasons: 1) you were careless and forgot it there 2) you left it there as a form of a shark to disturb your opponent rythm when he has to deal with that chalk (because thats exactly what happened in this case); either way you basically left that chalk up for grabs, your opponent may even take it and chalk with it..its 100% your fault that you left it there.

Last edited:

LeonD123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1) He didnt throw the chalk off the table, it fell off the rail after being moved.
2) Each player is responsible for his/her equipment. If you left your chalk on the rail when not shooting you did it because of 2 possible reasons: 1) you were careless and forgot it there 2) you left it there as a form of a shark to disturb your opponent rythm when he has to deal with that chalk (because thats exactly what happened in this case); either way you basically left that chalk up for grabs, your opponent may even take it and chalk with it..its 100% your fault that you left it there.

I remember one time, a player in my pool club was constantly leaving his chalk on the table.

At some point, one of his opponents smashed it with his cue, like a baseball hit, sending the chalk over the moon.

So funny.

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, he moved it.
Then the chalk rolled off the table on the floor because of what he did with his hand.
He knew it, felt it. Never picked it up.
He saw it on the floor after the shot when he picked up his chalk.
Looked at it on the floor for a split second and kept on playing.

Anyway, it's no big deal. If he wanted to get on Alex's nerves it didn't work...lol
He probably just missed it.
He's probably THE definition of a gentleman.

He could have been nervous and trying to focus. Could be he didnt notice or he didnt feel he should distract himself by picking up the chalk. Instead just stay focused.
Then he didnt pick it up after because he was upset about failing to get out . Who knows. Ive met Mitch - he doesnt seem the type to pull moves - yet here he is getting trashed online.
Could this be another case of ...... FAKE NEWS?!!
Gotta love the internet warriors.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He could have been nervous and trying to focus. Could be he didnt notice or he didnt feel he should distract himself by picking up the chalk. Instead just stay focused.
Then he didnt pick it up after because he was upset about failing to get out . Who knows. Ive met Mitch - he doesnt seem the type to pull moves - yet here he is getting trashed online.
Could this be another case of ...... FAKE NEWS?!!
Gotta love the internet warriors.

Mitch is a pretty solid dude. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt every time.

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about the guy that uses 6 pieces of worn out chalk and always slams them face down in the rail?

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In other related news, all I can say about this is: Go Patriots!!!

Oh yeah baby....

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
It's always interesting to see people blow things out of proportion. It slid it and it fell. He didn't intentionally throw it on the floor.

Even if he threw it on the floor, who the fug cares. Guys in baseball throw a round hard object at your head, hurling in at up to 100mph, on purpose. And yes, that will sting, not to mention, break some bones in the face. Heck, some guys careers cut short from getting hit in the eye socket.

But, throwing some chalk on the floor is upsetting to some. When did pool get so soft ? I though they were the "grinders", the back alley dudes, the hustlers, the guys who stay up all night and play all day, the ones who bark and throw their money on the table, will sometimes even get into a scruff or two, and who will take a cue stick to the head and like it :)

What the hell happened ;)

Last edited:

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like Mika's antics are catching on.

Always interesting to see what's the latest in pool player's gentlemanly behavior...

https://youtu.be/4X6Fgj0Oln4?t=31m3s

It cracked me up when people pointed out these activities, I barely keep my eyes out of the playing surface.

Here is Mika's one for those who wondering :grin:

https://youtu.be/9jswHs14T68?t=29m54s

He picked the chalk up, tapped it on the table twice, looked at it, threw it under the table and kicked it in lol.
But it was just an accident, he probably thought no one uses that chalk so he tried to get it out of the table, at https://youtu.be/9jswHs14T68?t=30m56s he picked it up for Corey when he asked, but then Corey didn't want it so Mike was right to get the chalk out of the table? At https://youtu.be/9jswHs14T68?t=37m00s he brought back to the table for Corey knowing Corey (might be) using it. Haha

Last edited: