Various payout method long races

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
After seeing Shaw - SVB, I wondered if having the following, changes the will of the game at all.

The winner of the TOTAL race to 100 gets $abc
The winner of each day gets $d
Each game difference between final scores pays $e

Honorable mention to
Any 3 foul gets $f
Any 5 pack gets $g

Might make the side who is losing or where it gets lopsided stay in the game mentally knowing there is a good amount of change on the line for alternative winning situations.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
After seeing Shaw - SVB, I wondered if having the following, changes the will of the game at all.

Honorable mention to
Any 3 foul gets $f
Any 5 pack gets $g

Might make the side who is losing or where it gets lopsided stay in the game mentally knowing there is a good amount of change on the line for alternative winning situations.
I don’t mind that thinking at all.....sounds good.
...but I’d still like to see shorter races....best of...but with some of your payout variations.

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Honorable mention to
Any 3 foul gets $f
Any 5 pack gets $g

I like the bonus payout for biggest package, etc. This might make them go for a tough shot rather than playing safe to keep the run going.