Gene Albrieght's Perfect Aim is NOT an Aiming System

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Gene Albrecht's PERFECT AIM is NOT an Aiming System

But... It is the Real Deal!

Hi Everyone,

I am very excited about what I learned from my lesson with Gene Albrieght the other day.
Let me say that this lesson was at Gene’s invitation. I had been considering contacting Gene for a bit now but was busy with an in house money league & really did not want to go into anything new at that time. Gene’s invitation was good timing as I had just finished with the playoffs.

I think Gene made the offer based on a few posts that I had made indicating some issues that have popped up with my game as of late. I had thought they might be given my age, 61, the same as Gene &/or perhaps due to some old & newer injuries that I had sustained. In other words, I thought my new issues might be stance or stroke related with perhaps some eye issues too, as my older injury was to ‘my right dominant eye’. Please note that I put that phrase in single quotes. The reason will become apparent later.

Anyway I naturally accepted Gene’s kind offer as I had been thinking about his program as of late anyway.
I will now tell you that Gene is a very friendly man that comes across as a very passionate man that really wants to help whomever he can play the game better & really enjoys it when he does that, which I am fairly sure is every time.

I’m not going to give Gene’s ‘secrets’ away as he has worked many, many hours which turns into days, months, & perhaps even years to figure out & realizes what he has come to know regarding how the eyes work as they do when related to executing a pool shot.

Anyway, the first thing Gene did is to test me to see if I had a dominant eye & if so which one it would be. Now I have been playing very well for nearly 48 years & have known that I am right eye dominant. So I thought that this is going to be a waste of some time, but I went along anyway.

What Gene did was to show me that for the purpose of lining up a pool shot, I am in fact left eye dominant. I have been playing very well for all these years with what amounts to a huge road block in my path to success. I really could not believe it but there was no disputing it. So… when Gene says that those pointing & circle tests don’t really work when it comes to pool, he is absolutely correct. As I said, I had a hard time believing it but there it was with no disputing it.

I won’t go into how Gene does it, other than to say that one is or can be dominant in one eye for such things as shooting a rifle or hand gun etc. but be the opposite eye dominant for say shooting those same guns from the hip which is below the eyes & angled out from one’s body much as the balls are on the table when we stand tall & pick the line in an attempt to pocket a ball.

Anyway, the bottom line of what Gene teaches is how to use the knowledge of how the eyes work for left & right cuts to the pocket or rails for banks given what eye one’s pool dominant eye is.

In the lesson, Gene had me set up some near ¼ ball hit shots frozen on the rails 3 diamonds from the corner pockets with the cue ball about 3 diamonds from the object ball. Now I’ve been playing for 47 years & would hardly ever if ever shoot this type of shot without some form of english or as of late CJ’s Touch Of Inside, but I shot these with just the center ball hit on the cue ball cue. The first ones cutting to my new pool dominant side went well but I was still a bit surprise at how well given I was not using any English nor TOI, Now when I went to the other side to shoot which is my new non pool dominant side & shot those shots, I missed & I missed again. That is, until Gene instructed me how to use my eyes to SEE the shot correctly. Then I pocketed it pop, pop, & pop just as I had the shots on the other side.

Now, I don’t want to call it a trick, but I will say that there is a method that gets the job done correctly and to simply know which eye one is dominant for pool might help some, but it would be much better to learn the methods along with that information.

Anyway I just wanted to pass on my experience with Gene & to let everyone that reads this know that if you want to up your game regardless of your age, I would highly recommend to invest in Gene’s Perfect Aim.

If I were Gene, I might consider changing the name though to See Pool Shots Right as it is not really an aiming system or method. What it is, is the information that will allow one to put oneself manually & consciously & consistently into the correct position to see the shot properly, regardless of how the shot relates to one’s true pool dominant eye.

So… if you want to increase your ability to do that, I highly recommend that you hook up with Gene for a lesson or at least buy the DVD. Also Gene is in the process of developing some shorter & perhaps specific videos for downloading & I think they will be ready shortly.

Best Wishes to ALL & My Many Thanks to Gene,
Rick

PS I have not & will not receive any monetary re-numeration for this review.

PASig2.jpg

http://www.perfectaimbilliards.com/

Gene's Phone# 715-563-8712.

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
'Perfect Pool Perception'

But... It is the Real Deal!

Hi Everyone,

I am very excited about what I learned from my lesson with Gene Albrieght the other day.
Let me say that this lesson was at Gene’s invitation. I had been considering contacting Gene for a bit now but was busy with an in house money league & really did not want to go into anything new at that time. Gene’s invitation was good timing as I had just finished with the playoffs.

I think Gene made the offer based on a few posts that I had made indicating some issues that have popped up with my game as of late. I had thought they might be given my age, 61, the same as Gene &/or perhaps due to some old & newer injuries that I had sustained. In other words, I thought my new issues might be stance or stroke related with perhaps some eye issues too, as my older injury was to ‘my right dominant eye’. Please note that I put that phrase in single quotes. The reason will become apparent later.

Anyway I naturally accepted Gene’s kind offer as I had been thinking about his program as of late anyway.
I will now tell you that Gene is a very friendly man that comes across as a very passionate man that really wants to help whomever he can play the game better & really enjoys it when he does that, which I am fairly sure is every time.

I’m not going to give Gene’s ‘secrets’ away as he has worked many, many hours which turns into days, months, & perhaps even years to figure out & realizes what he has come to know regarding how the eyes work as they do when related to executing a pool shot.

Anyway, the first thing Gene did is to test me to see if I had a dominant eye & if so which one it would be. Now I have been playing very well for nearly 48 years & have known that I am right eye dominant. So I thought that this is going to be a waste of some time, but I went along anyway.

What Gene did was to show me that for the purpose of lining up a pool shot, I am in fact left eye dominant. I have been playing very well for all these years with what amounts to a huge road block in my path to success. I really could not believe it but there was no disputing it. So… when Gene says that those pointing & circle tests don’t really work when it comes to pool, he is absolutely correct. As I said, I had a hard time believing it but there it was with no disputing it.

I won’t go into how Gene does it, other than to say that one is or can be dominant in one eye for such things as shooting a rifle or hand gun etc. but be the opposite eye dominant for say shooting those same guns from the hip which is below the eyes & angled out from one’s body much as the balls are on the table when we stand tall & pick the line in an attempt to pocket a ball.

Anyway, the bottom line of what Gene teaches is how to use the knowledge of how the eyes work for left & right cuts to the pocket or rails for banks given what eye one’s pool dominant eye is.

In the lesson, Gene had me set up some near ¼ ball hit shots frozen on the rails 3 diamonds from the corner pockets with the cue ball about 3 diamonds from the object ball. Now I’ve been playing for 47 years & would hardly ever if ever shoot this type of shot without some form of english or as of late CJ’s Touch Of Inside, but I shot these with just the center ball hit on the cue ball cue. The first ones cutting to my new pool dominant side went well but I was still a bit surprise at how well given I was not using any English nor TOI, Now when I went to the other side to shoot which is my new non pool dominant side & shot those shots, I missed & I missed again. That is, until Gene instructed me how to use my eyes to SEE the shot correctly. Then I pocketed it pop, pop, & pop just as I had the shots on the other side.

Now, I don’t want to call it a trick, but I will say that there is a method that gets the job done correctly and to simply know which eye one is dominant for pool might help some, but it would be much better to learn the methods along with that information.

Anyway I just wanted to pass on my experience with Gene & to let everyone that reads this know that if you want to up your game regardless of your age, I would highly recommend to invest in Gene’s Perfect Aim.

If I were Gene, I might consider changing the name though to See Pool Shots Right as it is not really an aiming system or method. What it is, is the information that will allow one to put oneself manually & consciously & consistently into the correct position to see the shot properly, regardless of how the shot relates to one’s true pool dominant eye.

So… if you want to increase your ability to do that, I highly recommend that you hook up with Gene for a lesson or at least buy the DVD. Also Gene is in the process of developing some shorter & perhaps specific videos for downloading & I think they will be ready shortly.

Best Wishes to ALL & My Many Thanks to Gene,
Rick

PS I have not & will not receive any monetary re-numeration for this review.

PASig2.jpg

http://www.perfectaimbilliards.com/

Gene's Phone# 715-563-8712.

How about 'Perfect Pool Perception'

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
I have taken the lesson from Gene in person, and it works. I truly believe I learned more in that couple hours than at any other time in my pool playing adult life.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks you Shooter08. Believe it or not this is the reaction that I get from everyone that I give a lesson to. What is not known about Perfect Aim is it is not something I invented or learned from someone else but something I stumbled upon totally by accident. I saw something and I thought I had it figured out. 4 years later a one hour lesson turned into 4 or 5. And when going from one part to the other it's like building a story from the beginning to the end. And it doesn't matter what level the player is at. Nobody knows this. It's like a secret that I keep teaching everywhere I go. You know that I am correct by saying this but the people that don't know how this works just say, Oh, I know it. it's the dominant eye. So what? They don't have a clue. The sad thing about Perfect Aim and what I teach, is it gets covered up by so much crap. You got a player trying to get better. He sees 20 different things on the internet and most of them don't help at all. In fact they might even make you play worse. The last 3 months that I was on the road I would tell the player before the lesson. Here's a $100. Put this in your pocket and this is yours. Now we are going to do the Perfect Aim lesson. If you don't think that this is the best thing you have ever seen with your own eyes in regards to your pool game in the first 20 minutes we can stop the lesson and you just keep the $100 and part friends. If you like what you are seeing, give me back the $100 and pay for the perfect aim lesson and you will start almost immediately playing the best pool of your life. Plus now that you are seeing the shot correctly and coordinating your stance, stroke and eyes together you will be able to reach your true ability when playing pool. It's so simple. Pay for the lesson and learn how to play better. That's my guarantee to everyone that I work with. Thanks again Shooter 08. I'll bet you play a lot better than you did when we met. I'd even bet the $100 and give you 2 to one odds. I'd be stealing if you had to tell the truth. Thanks again....

Last edited:
Thanks you Shooter08. Believe it or not this is the reaction that I get from everyone that I give a lesson to. What is not known about Perfect Aim is it is not something I invented or learned from someone else but something I stumbled upon totally by accident. I saw something and I thought I had it figured out. 4 years later a one hour lesson turned into 4 or 5. And when going from one part to the other it's like building a story from the beginning to the end. And it doesn't matter what level the player is at. Nobody knows this. It's like a secret that I keep teaching everywhere I go. You know that I am correct by saying this but the people that don't know how this works just say, Oh, I know it. it's the dominant eye. So what? They don't have a clue. The sad thing about Perfect Aim and what I teach, is it gets covered up by so much crap. You got a player trying to get better. He sees 20 different things on the internet and most of them don't help at all. In fact they might even make you play worse. The last 3 months that I was on the road I would tell the player before the lesson. Here's a $100. Put this in your pocket and this is yours. Now we are going to do the Perfect Aim lesson. If you don't think that this is the best thing you have ever seen with your own eyes in regards to your pool game in the first 20 minutes we can stop the lesson and you just keep the $100 and part friends. If you like what you are seeing, give me back the $100 and pay for the perfect aim lesson and you will start almost immediately playing the best pool of your life. Plus now that you are seeing the shot correctly and coordinating your stance, stroke and eyes together you will be able to reach your true ability when playing pool. It's so simple. Pay for the lesson and learn how to play better. That's my guarantee to everyone that I work with. Thanks again Shooter 08. I'll bet you play a lot better than you did when we met. I'd even bet the $100 and give you 2 to one odds. I'd be stealing if you had to tell the truth. Thanks again....
What do you charge for your lessons?
Thank you.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isolation lessons on Skype soon....

What do you charge for your lessons?
Thank you.

Hi there, I am going to be doing Isolation lessons on Skype in a few days. getting things set up tomorrow. To be honest this works just about as good as if I was there. I did almost 1000 perfect aim lessons over the phone with no visual feed at all. this will take off like a rocket once the players see how much this will help their game. I was ready to travel and teach and shock the pool world with the New Perfect aim. The Whole truth and Nothing but the Truth. This will be the aiming and alignment Bible for years to come. Perfect Aim has been on hold for about 5 years with my heart surgery, neck fusion surgery and lung hernia surgery. I'm not like brand new right now but better than ever before. Can't wait to get this rolling and like I said Shock the World. Just give me a call in the next few days and I will do this for you for free. Be by a table and have some head phones on hooked up to your phone. All I ask is that you let everyone know how crazy much it helped you, because it will. I guarantee it. 7155638712...anytime.