Places to play in Houston

Poolfiend

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will be in Houston for a week soon. Anyone know of some good places to play? Interested in both pool halls or bars with tourneys.

Thanks for any info.

mhilton777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where in Houston are you staying? There are quite a few places to play but Houston is a big city.

JAlan

Gerbil Jeff
Silver Member
There are a lot of places to play of course, but I think there are only really three 'action' type places that I'm aware of, by action I mean places where just about anyone can walk into and get a game, etc.

Bogies Billiards - it's up on the north side of Houston

Big Tyme Billiards - it's about a mile or two from Bogies on the north side

Legends - this place is over in the Southeast end of Houston in League City.

There are numerous other places of course, and many will have action at times. Slick Willies has several locations in town, Fast Eddies, etc. But to my understanding the three above are generally considered the 'big three' for action.

You can Google any of them to find the actual address and location in relation to where you'll be staying.

Hope this helps?

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mikey Frost and I will play doubles with any other Houston pair for drinks.

dannylee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will be in Houston for a week soon. Anyone know of some good places to play? Interested in both pool halls or bars with tourneys.

Thanks for any info.

What part of town you gonna be in?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Poolfiend

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

Thank you for the responses - Turns out I am actually going to be in Spring, Tx.

Which I think is a Houston Suburb. Anything close by?

Thanks again.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Thank you for the responses - Turns out I am actually going to be in Spring, Tx.

Which I think is a Houston Suburb. Anything close by?

Thanks again.

Big Tyme is in Spring and Bogies is real close too. It's about 45 mins from Legends.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
bogies will have more action most likely....there is almost always someone there looking to play some one pocket....

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what weekend will you be in town?

Theres a tourney this weekend at Legends.
Tourney on the 23/25 of Nov. at Bogies, $2,500 added
Tourney on the 7/9 of Dec. at Bogies, 5k added
Tourney on the 3/6 of Jan. at Bigtyme, 7k added