Zombie 1P

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Staying in the meme of what’s possible and the narrowly minded table center racked
for 1p that takes sides for a little more added life for 1p, some zombie 1p will do it,
maybe…
The Dastardly Dangerous Designations for Zombie 1p are as follows;

Same set-up as said before in that One Pocket Etiquette thread.

First, you will need an additional noticeable 16th ball.

For myself, I found a very old cue ball, it may not look like it in the picture, but it’s
ugly enough to know that you do not want it near your pocket
…hang on,

it gets better,

here are the rules:

Zombie ball pocketed is a 2 or 1 point penalty, ball deduct.

Zombie ball directly pocketed, intentionally or not, into opponents pocket is a 2 point
(ball) deduct for the opponent and 1 point (ball) deduct from the shooters pot and the inning is over.

Zombie ball pocketed, intentionally or not, from a kiss, kick or combo into the
opponents pocket is 2 point (ball) deduct for the opponent, shooters inning continues…

Zombie ball pocketed in any non-count pocket is 1 point (ball) deduct for the shooter
and the inning is over.

Zombie ball pocketed, intentionally or not, into shooters own pocket is a 2 point (ball)
deduct, “sacrifice”, shooters inning continues…

Zombie ball pocketed, intentionally or not, into his or opponents pocket only and
followed by a scratch, bad news, “Game Over”, the loss goes to the shooter who
made the dastardly dangerous short sighted shot.

Zombie balls pocketed into an empty nest, no balls in the pocket, consumes nothing,
re-spot. No negative scoring, nothing to eat, no fat to be had.

Note: a scratch without the zombie ball is the standard -1 deduct/spot, BIH in the
kitchen/head of your pocket.

1p.Z.JPG

1p.Z.1.JPG

:smile:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool.

But maybe rack regular and place ghost ball in center of table, where it is available on 1st shot?

I have played with 2 cb, but only used them as choices to shoot with. I also used 2 ball sets, but never did figure out how to rack balls all together.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1 pkt must be the perfect game.

1/2 think it is too slow.

Other 1/2 want it to go on forever.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool.

But maybe rack regular and place ghost ball in center of table, where it is available on 1st shot?

I have played with 2 cb, but only used them as choices to shoot with. I also used 2 ball sets, but never did figure out how to rack balls all together.

Jesus man you ride a bike, you know lots of ways to rack your balls.

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Black-ball, I haven’t grasped the fundamentals of ghost ball play other than the visual of
a ghost ball behind the object ball to line up for a shot.
I do appreciate the think aloud here, at the next rackers choice round that comes up
I’m going to spring this one up for a mark, hopefully. Surviving the impatience of one or
2 players may be as challenging, all in good jostling though.

Good surmising alpha... on those safety runs