The newest the bested the most spectularous pool cue ever

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have instructed my attorney to buy the patent rights to the cue pictured. When he does I will begin production.
The cue will play so great you will never have to practice, just take the cue, go to pool hall and win all the cash.
The cue will have a 38 inch pro taper, thus reducing air drag by .00000346 percent and making your break like the sound of thunder. Your stroke will be so smooth you will get 89 percent more English on The ball and only have to hit 1/83 as hard as normal. The shaft will be made using upsadaisyium, the lightest and strongest material know to man.
Cost $2999.98

Results will vary

Attachments

• 20180306_121920.jpg
    20180306_121920.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 1,182
  • 20180306_122005.jpg
    20180306_122005.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 1,214
  • 20180306_122040.jpg
    20180306_122040.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 1,203

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have instructed my attorney to buy the patent rights to the cue pictured. When he does I will begin production.
The cue will play so great you will never have to practice, just take the cue, go to pool hall and win all the cash.
The cue will have a 38 inch pro taper, thus reducing air drag by .00000346 percent and making your break like the sound of thunder. Your stroke will be so smooth you will get 89 percent more English on The ball and only have to hit 1/83 as hard as normal. The shaft will be made using upsadaisyium, the lightest and strongest material know to man.
Cost $2999.98

Results will vary

Cool, where can I buy that screw driver?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My proctologist has something very similar in his office. The end he uses depends on how much he likes you.

10-1 Earl will be using this in a week.

It actually has a similar taper to his shafts, if anyone has seen them, they have the same taper for most of the length, must go back 20" if not more vs the normal "pro" taper that get thicker after about 12".

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Must be that "Silver Bullet Cue" I heard was coming out soon. Johnnyt

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cost $2999.98

Results will vary

Brace yourself the lowball offers are coming:angry:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The shaft will be made using upsadaisyium, the lightest and strongest material know to man.
Cost $2999.98

Results will vary

Unobtanium alloy ferrules have lower deflection.

What is your ferrule material?

SpinDoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you have one that will match Earl's ass weights, falconry glove, finger extensions and bee keeper outfit?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Unobtanium alloy ferrules have lower deflection.

What is your ferrule material?

How come?

The root word for ferrule is the Latin ferrum....which means iron.
...so how come I’ve never seen an iron ferrule?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I think someone forgot to lock the crossfeed when cutting.
Been there, done that.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How come?

The root word for ferrule is the Latin ferrum....which means iron.
...so how come I’ve never seen an iron ferrule?

Just look around.

You will not see one on pool cues or golf clubs...but certainly other things...and historically probably lots, for example a 17th-century English pike would likely have an iron ferrule.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Just look around.

You will not see one on pool cues or golf clubs...but certainly other things...and historically probably lots, for example a 17th-century English pike would likely have an iron ferrule.

Sooo, if I gamble with a guy who has an iron ferrule, he might be a piker?

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The photos

Are from a 1960's pool cue fiberglass shaft and a wood handle I bought a set 4 of them on ebay they were made by
Flex-craft Inc
Honesdale, pa

And are marked
Guaranteed fiberglass