Shane VanBoening VS: Chang Jung Lin Tomorrow LIVE in Ft Worth Tx

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
This damn lag is causing me to lose interest.

"We're gonna stream like it's 1999....."

pfff

-von

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BNR Shane to get to 20-30

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow Shane pulled to within 10...the last 25 racks looks like a victory for Shane after the first 25.
Keep with the updates please--those of us working the graveyard shift appreciate it.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that has to be one of the funniest thing Iv ever seen kill the fly flying over the table with a kill blow then run out , priceless

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that has to be one of the funniest thing Iv ever seen kill the fly flying over the table with a kill blow then run out , priceless

LOL
Chang seems to be enjoying himself, playing loose and that is dangerous.

He has increased his lead to 15 compared to 14 at start of this session

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
37-24 on a break now , playing even today but obviously something has to give for Shane to win , it certainly can be done but looks like a hard road , Chang is not playing at yesterday's speed but he's wavering eaither , break is favoring Shane today , but he needs 2-1 from here out tough action

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chang 37-24 and Shane will be breaking
Time Out for 30 minutes
Shane has cut Chang lead down to 13 from 14 at start of session

It is now race to 26 but Chang has 50% heartstart - Chang need half the distance I.e. 13 racks while Shane needs double.
I think Shane has to get another 10 before Chang gets another 5 to have any real chance. Cos when Chang gets to >40, pressure all on Shane

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
OMG, Chang tries to hit him with his cue then slaps him down and crushes him on the Simonis then tosses him onto the floor. :eek:

No, not Shane; the fly that 's been sharking him for like 5 racks. :grin-square:

best,
brian kc

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG, Chang tries to hit him with his cue then slaps him down and crushes him on the Simonis then tosses him onto the floor. :eek:

No, not Shane; the fly that 's been sharking him for like 5 racks. :grin-square:

best,
brian kc

Those players from Taiwan are fearless!

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time Out for 30 minutes

It is now race to 26 but Chang has 50% heartstart - Chang need half the distance I.e. 13 racks while Shane needs double.
I think Shane has to get another 10 before Chang gets another 5 to have any real chance. Cos when Chang gets to >40, pressure all on Shane

An interview during those CSI challenges, Shane said he ran a 14 pack of 10b once during practice. So anything can happen..

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Time Out for 30 minutes

The time out is because Chang has to answer a bunch of question from PETA...
...they think he was being overly cruel to the fly...:eek: