What is in your Case, full of junk you never use, or do you travel light?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I currently carry a GTF 1 X 2 I got from a member, small Black Nylon Pouch with just a few items. (2) Master Chalk, Porper Muchroom Tool, Dime Willard, (1) Piece 220 Sand Paper, Slip on Bridge, and clean cloth.

Gone are the days I packed the kitchen sink.:smile:

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I only pack the essential stuff:

Attachments

• What's In Your Case.jpg
    What's In Your Case.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 506

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm having a new one built that will house my Glock .40 and 4 extra mags. ;) Seriously, just a play cue, j/b cue, some tip tools and an extension.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My 4x8 case used to be roughly 847lbs.
4 cues, bridge, towels, cue holder, chalk,
towel, cueball, quarters, gloves, shapers,
sandpaper, tips, cue wax, burnisher, powder,
extra shafts, aspirin, visene, and probably more.

Now days: playing cue, jump cue, one cube of chalk,
cueball, and towel. 2x4 case.

I have a Rubbermaid bucket with all the extra bs
collecting dust in the closet.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB 2x3
playing cue 2/shafts and break cue
2 pk Blue Diamond chalk
Willards dime and Brads scuffer
face towel & couple folded paper towels
Q wiz in wallet

onepocketron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaper, chalk, apron, glove, and extension. Guess you could say I travel light. Apron sounds kinda funny, but a lot of the old school guys used to play in very nice slacks and pants so they wore a small apron to keep the chalk from getting on their nice clothes. I rarely use it, as I play in shorts and T shirts. It was a gift from an old, old timer that passed away so I keep it in the bag. That old guy taught me a lot about one pocket.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
2x3 jb
Players sp
Krindlekin diamondwood breaker
V rack
Qclaw

All i have serves a purpose

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use everything in my 3x6 case, but not every playing session. I carry my favorite playing cue, a league player, a break cue and a jump cue.

Franky4Eyes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Usually, only things in my case besides a cue is a new piece of chalk, and a small piece of sandpaper to scuff with.
Most of the cases I use don't have any pockets.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
travel light and lighter

If I bring my case it has two playing cues in it. Had some chalk, got to remember to put some more in it. Two Williard tools to measure nickel and dime from the days of doing tips. A brad tool to roll dents in my tip. A small pack of kleenex, forgot why but it doesn't weigh anything. Probably due to my allergy to cigarette smoke. A tiny piece of scotchbrite, a piece of leather to clean and burnish cue shafts.

I also sometimes head out with the scotchbrite and brad tool in my watch pocket. Feel a lot freer to step in a place with nothing showing and I rarely handicap myself much playing off the wall.

Hu

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
4x8 case, currently 3 cues, 5 shafts, box of chalk, some tip shapers, a leather pad, and some old 1500 or 2000 grit sandpaper that has been in there for about a decade.

Usually a deck of cards and 5 dice as well, along with paper and pen if I need to keep score in a tonk game.

It is a case, goes from car to where ever I'm playing with a shoulder strap.

SimiValleyMike

I have a J&J 3x5 case w/stand. One Pechauer play cue with a couple different shafts. One break cue / shaft. New Pechauer cue being built now that will go in the third slot. Small pocket: cuetech bowtie, cube of magic chalk, dime shaper. Large pocket: Towel, small rectangle of scotchbrite, billiard glasses/case, paper copies of whatever drills I'm working on from SF Billiard Academy.

Lanceolate

When in travel, it is best to have a scan tool for your vehicle to check problems on your own. You don't need to spend lots of money and get electricians, rather with this kind of tool you can always be ready especially when you are on a travel. So to help you out here a review on the Best Launch Scan Tool that is readily available on he market.

Last edited:

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I always carry everything that may be needed.

Why would I show up unprepared?

Jeff

I agree. In my 1X1, that I normally carry, I have chalk, Scotch Brite and a Willard. In my 3X5, that I sometimes carry, I have chalk, Scotch Brite, a Willard and a towel. Carry the same things in my 2X4. When I travel for a night or more, I may add a few tip tools.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums