Jackpot Cues

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
There have been pics, I'm sure if you look you can find them. I have no familiarity with the buyers but I suspect for every one purchased by someone stretch his budget there are two who consider it throw away money akin to buying a lottery ticket.

I don't like the sales tactics, pretend lack of tech savvy and disregard for common forum conduct. I also recognize that the buyers seem happy...but that isn't what this is about.

As a side note, I listened to the impeachment hearings yesterday...this is more entertaining and less predictable.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I have over 30000 posts.

I have more right to know than you.

Laughable.

Yes you do. How about the story that it was a famous name brand maker who was just doing a good ol' boy a favor but made him promise to keep it a secret just between them so it wouldn't lower their usually STEEP prices? We all know famous cue makers who are so hard up for work they make merry widows designed by guys who can't make their own cues, to be sold cheap, right?

Oh dammit, I think I just peed my pants laughing. Your fault.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes you do. How about the story that it was a famous name brand maker who was just doing a good ol' boy a favor but made him promise to keep it a secret just between them so it wouldn't lower their usually STEEP prices? We all know famous cue makers who are so hard up for work they make merry widows designed by guys who can't make their own cues, to be sold cheap, right?

Oh dammit, I think I just peed my pants laughing. Your fault.
I am thinking it was probably Stroud.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I truly want to wrap up my involvement in this. I meant to point out a few details that I thought were deceitful and Dean did everything he could to make this situation worse for himself. Trying to schmooze it over, attempting to garner support through testimonials, making excuses. Doing everything he could do but the right thing.

I think Dean has disrespected every one of us and insulted our collective intelligence.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I truly want to wrap up my involvement in this. I meant to point out a few details that I thought were deceitful and Dean did everything he could to make this situation worse for himself. Trying to schmooze it over, attempting to garner support through testimonials, making excuses. Doing everything he could do but the right thing.

I think Dean has disrespected every one of us and insulted our collective intelligence.

More sidestepping in his "announcement"

Instead of just owning it, he said "there's the possibility of fire"

Just say "sorry everyone, here's a refund"

Please contact dean concerning your orders for the jackpot cues

i am sure you have seen all the post,and complaints

i would like to give everyone with a cue on order an opportunity to receive a refund if you want it

i would also like to explain the complete history to you before
i publish the entire thing to az

with all this smoke it is only natural to expect the possibility of fire

as usual i am ready to refund your money in full if you are not happy

it is my sincere belief that when you hear the story you will be ' and maybe just a little enraged at the motivation of those shouting the loudest

as of today ,not one customer has acted on these accusation and when you hear the names of the cue makers who contributed to this project i hope to earn your trust that i have enjoyed before

call me
dean
214 477 7323

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

There's no doubt that Dean has been working hard behind the scenes on damage control. Both supporters and detractors have been getting pm appeals from him, in some he asked that they call him, I know I received a couple of these.

To me, it's more salesmanship, it's in his DNA, it's what he does.

In another recent thread he posted he blames previous bad conduct on diabetes and being confused about what spamming is. And yeah, he just bumped some other years-old threads in which he received compliments. Also it looks like Dean just bought himself a gold membership. All of this is subterfuge/damage control.

Instead of doing all that, why not just step up and acknowledge that he shouldn't have marketed these Jackpot cues the way he did and don't repeat it on any future sales? And for crying out loud, yes, let your customers know who made the cues they bought.

I agree that Dean has insulted and disrespected the azb community.

best,
brian kc

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not running
Chicken
I did call you to reason with you.
It is obvious that reasoning is not your long suit or you would try to understand before
speaking

I

This is to let you forum trolls have warning, after my statements you will have nothing left to complain about. Everything including cue maker will be revealed

Tell ideologist I asked people to call for an explanation and refund,surely he is not as stupid as he appears,he argues for what has been offered before

I am not running from cyber bully forum pundits
take your best shot

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is so much discussion about the unknown and the conclusions drawn from it.

You know the whole story, dean. It is hard for others to view the situation is a manner in line with your perspective.

I think we all look forward to having some resolution.
I am not running
Chicken
It is obvious that reasoning is not your long suit or you would try to understand before
speaking

I

This is to let you forum trolls have warning, after my statements you will have nothing left to complain about. Everything invcluding cue maker will be revealed

Tell ideologist I asked people to call for an explanation and refund,surely he is not as stupid as he appears

take your best shot

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I am not running
Chicken
speaking

I

This is to let you forum trolls have warning, after my statements you will have nothing left to complain about. Everything including cue maker will be revealed

Tell ideologist I asked people to call for an explanation and refund,surely he is not as stupid as he appears,he argues for what has been offered before

take your best shot

A cue with a hollow backend and popping finish, no wonder you won't name names

You're dropping to insults so let me drop to facts.

These cues are a terrible value for the price. Filipino cues for $200 hold their finish for longer. Brand New Unchalked Jackpot had popping finish and terrible build quality. I'll ask my friend to post pics of his if you don't refund him today.

How stupid does it appear to actually put a guy's name in the branding of a dumpster cue? Now the word Jackpot on this forum refers to the Deano Dumpsters.

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I am not running
Chicken
speaking

I

take your best shot

you didn't call me; you asked me to call you at the end of your lengthy pm which I chose not to do.

"forum trolls" "cyber bullies" "forum pundits"??? that's good stuff, Dean.

more selling, I reckon.

what a trainwreck....

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not running
Chicken
speaking

I

take your best shot

Cyberbullies are you kidding me, you told people Jack was building the cues, thats called LYING!,

So when people ask you about it, they are somehow stupid and pundits and bullies?

Lmao, you are going to flush your reputation down the toilet with people who have any ammount of common sense. Doesn't matter how awesome you are and how many great deals you did in the past. I can't think of many people in higher regard that Bill Stroud, and remember the design your dream cue thing, people don't forget(be it fair or not). You could have nipped this in the bud in beginning, but deflected it on others. Like when we pointed out you were spamming the cue and case gallery(without pictures none the less), but you said others do it too.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Cyberbullies are you kidding me, you told people Jack was building the cues, thats called LYING!,

So when people ask you about it, they are somehow stupid and pundits and bullies?

Lmao, you are going to flush your reputation down the toilet with people who have any ammount of common sense. Doesn't matter how awesome you are and how many great deals you did in the past. I can't think of many people in higher regard that Bill Stroud, and remember the design your dream cue thing, people don't forget(be it fair or not). You could have nipped this in the bud in beginning, but deflected it on others. Like when we pointed out you were spamming the cue and case gallery(without pictures none the less), but you said others do it too.

Playing the victim is a real Millennial trait

Willful ignorance and denial of technology is his camouflage to keep us all guessing on his real age

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ideologist must be some kind of nut
my real age is 76

see the picture no camofloge

what is this psychological trit of the cyber bully
just blabbers about nothing
like he really has something to say

tomorrow or the next day i will announce the great cue maker who turned the wood on these wonderful cue

notice not a single cue buyer is complaining
all the complainers did not buy

conclusision

would you rather be a happy owner or a
silly complainer trying to make dean look crooked

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my real age is 76

tomorrow or the next day i will announce the great cue maker who turned the wood on these wonderful cue

conclusision

Talking about blabbering, so Dean, how many Jackpot sale threads do we need from you?

Also, my .02cents, I wouldn't call someone a nut when you're out losing 5k cues without any idea where they went, maybe you are getting senile in your old age?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
my real age is 76

conclusision

Going back to offense. I'll be glad to post pics of a brand new unchalked Deano Dumpster cue since I'm just blabbering about nothing