The Tornado Open $100,000 Added

VivianVTornado

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm happy to announce The Tornado Open September 28th-October 2nd, 2016 in Hollywood, Fl with $100,000 added in prize money. Men's pro 10-Ball event $25,000 added, Women's pro 10-Ball event $25,000 added, Scotch Doubles 10-Ball (Jack & Jill) $25,000 added. Amateur Men's 9-Ball & Women's 9-ball $5,000 added in each event. Native Event Men & Women's as well. For all information and to pay on line please go to
Www.thetornadoopen.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 2,915
Last edited:

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Are all events on barboxes???

I'm happy to announce The Tornado Open September 28th-October 2nd, 2016 in Hollywood, Fl with $100,000 added in prize money. Men's pro 10-Ball event $25,000 added, Women's pro 10-Ball event $25,000 added, Scotch Doubles 10-Ball (Jack & Jill) $25,000 added. Amateur Men's 9-Ball & Women's 9-ball $5,000 added in each event. Native Event Men & Women's as well. For all information and to pay on line please go to
Www.thetornadoopen.com

The site shows the amateurs on barboxes, but is the pro event also?

Jaden

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Scotch Doubles

Vivian, who are you playing with in the Scotch Doubles? A little Birdie told me Karen Corr and Corey Deuel are playing together!

Wedge

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Entry Fee

It's on her website. Men's, Women's and Scotch Doubles are $500 each. The men's and women's amateur is $125. The native which is closed is $40 (much smaller prize money).

Wedge

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I like the fact that men and women's added money is the same. This will help the women later if they want to start another tour. Johnnyt

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Vivian, you were / still are one of my favorite players. Great playing style, interacting with the crowd too!
I wish you success and stay injury free this year!!
PPV for me.

Patrick53212

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Player List Once Full

Hi Vivian, will you post a Players List once the field is full of paid/registered players for the events? It will be nice to see ahead of time who will be there competing. I am considering playing in the Pro Event (I am already paid/registered for Amateur event), if there are any spots left. I would have to move up my flight and get a room for the extra night is all.