Proud to say.....

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Am very proud to say I am this season's Raxx Billiards 14.1 Champion. I bested a field of about 25 players over 15 weeks and came out on top for a big win in the final match coming down to the wire. I need to thank my brother Steve Kurtz for being in attendance for the win which made it that much sweeter. I need to also thank Holden Chin for running one of the fairest leagues I have ever played in and doing an all around great job. Last but not least I need to thank my incredible sponsors Caroline Pao Team Mezz and John Bertone Team Kamui all the way. This was a huge win for me personally. WOOHOO!!

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Thumbs Up

Congrats Charlie. That is a big win. Very good & it is great to have a guy like Stevie at your side. Way to go.

G&M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nicely done, Charlie -- Congrats!!! And it was good (but not surprising) that Steve was there to support you in the finals.

Larry

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
Am very proud to say I am this season's Raxx Billiards 14.1 Champion. I bested a field of about 25 players over 15 weeks and came out on top for a big win in the final match coming down to the wire. I need to thank my brother Steve Kurtz for being in attendance for the win which made it that much sweeter. I need to also thank Holden Chin for running one of the fairest leagues I have ever played in and doing an all around great job. Last but not least I need to thank my incredible sponsors Caroline Pao Team Mezz and John Bertone Team Kamui all the way. This was a huge win for me personally. WOOHOO!!

Congrats! Charlie!!!

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
This is Eames, Mister!

Congrats, Charlie. Not only are you a great promoter and supporter of the game, but you can play a little, too. :thumbup:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Congrats Charlie. That is a big win. Very good & it is great to have a guy like Stevie at your side. Way to go.

Nicely done, Charlie -- Congrats!!! And it was good (but not surprising) that Steve was there to support you in the finals.

Larry

I wouldn't have missed it for the world !!!

Congrats, Charlie. Not only are you a great promoter and supporter of the game, but you can play a little, too. :thumbup:

Great one Dennis, i have to remember that one...and yes "This is Eames Mister !!!"

-Steve

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Charlie,

Words cannot express how proud i am of you, you really rose to the occasion and faught hard to get the title in the end.

I knew something clicked when you entered the playoffs when you told me that you were not stopping til you won this season. your determination is going to take you very far in no matter what you choose, and you proved that this season.

hopefully i get my injuries resolved in time for next season, and i can join you in that final match !

again....Great Job !!
-Steve