A Thread From The Past

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Here's a thread from the past regarding the three magic letters and typical of who the main negative characters are, how they band together, and what happens.

EVERYBODY was in this thread which was started in 2013 by Stevie Moore (as in STEVIE MOORE PRO PLAYER WHO WAS USING CTE) to HELP people understand and get their games better with CTE. John Barton was in it, CJ WILEY, Stan, Cookie, Joey Aguzin, I was there and many other great knowledgeable posters.

HOWEVER, it degraded very quickly by the primary negative troublemaker of all time regarding the system and his name is Pat Johnson.

It took all of 5 or 6 pages to get the entire forum so sick of him and pissed off that Mr. Wilson couldn't take it any longer.

He gave Pat Johnson a nice fat 2 YEAR BAN!

Like couldn't have been better for the forum.

Now he's back. The same Pat Johnson degrading the system and posters once again.. From age 50 to now 71 he's done the same thing. Live on a pool forum daily to bash others and try to make himself look like the most knowledgeable member as King On The Mountain. What a life!!

ENJOY the good ol' days: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=304485

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
At the top of the forum AZHOUSEPRO Mike Howerton posted the rules for this forum about BASHING and other things.

In POST #12 I made a post giving him a suggestion to stop the crap in this forum.
I made this post over 8 months ago.

Everybody I listed by name is in the aiming forum today and have been upsetting the apple cart on a daily basis. One of the names left the building and has stopped posting on the forum entirely, #4. The rest are in full force.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=455515

Last edited:

eihi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2years, lol rookie

I got a lifetime ban here after contradicting someone, Mike is pretty understanding guy, so that went out the window pretty quick.

eihi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spider, I posted this in another thread, but would like to hear your opinion.
Assuming some of you have 20/20 vison without one eye being dominate.

How do you approach a shot without pivoting or rotating to get inline?

If you are standing perpendicular to the target line, your body has to move out of the way in order to make room for you to stroke the ball, how could that be accomplished without some sort of pivot or rotation?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
And you don't bash?
Heaven forbid if you make up a lie.

What do you do and what is your purpose? I/WE bash in self-defense and defense of the system and it's creators who are no longer on the forum. One no longer on Earth.

I've NEVER seen you post one thing of value regarding any aspect of pool, especially aiming. Why are you even in here?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
What do you do and what is your purpose? I/WE bash in self-defense and defense of the system and it's creators who are no longer on the forum. One no longer on Earth.

I've NEVER seen you post one thing of value regarding any aspect of pool, especially aiming. Why are you even in here?

Ah, so you're calling someone on bashing and your bashing is justified.

Actually, I have. Of course it was invaded by the houligans.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

I see where you're coming from but they're talking about a different type of pivot to change the cue orientation to the CB and the OB.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Ah, so you're calling someone on bashing and your bashing is justified.

Actually, I have. Of course it was invaded by the houligans.

So you're also NAME CALLING to belittle as you always have. You serve no purpose Joey other than to make plain Jane cues for players who want plain Jane cues and not pay an arm and a leg.

Personally they have zero appeal for me and I would use one if it was free. Isn't that a little taste of what you do on here back to you?

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
So you're also NAME CALLING to belittle as you always have. You serve no purpose Joey other than to make plain Jane cues for players who want plain Jane cues and not pay an arm and a leg.

Personally they have zero appeal for me and I would use one if it was free. Isn't that a little taste of what you do on here back to you?

And you're a saint.
Name calling ? Wow!

And you don't bash when people start talking about other aiming systems?
Or talk about HAMB.

Start a thread about someone getting banned for 2 years for bashing while you were also banned for bashing ?

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Aiming conversation section should be renamed the war room

Pretty much.
You can't discuss civilly here.
It always ends up in flame wars . And some resort to lies and personal attacks.
Hell, I remember bodily threats among members.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Pretty much.
You can't discuss civilly here.
It always ends up in flame wars . And some resort to lies and personal attacks.
Hell, I remember bodily threats among members.

And you're in here flaming the fires to make the war bigger. Please show where you've added anything of value in the aiming forum. On a regular basis would be out of the question because you have NOTHING of value to add.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
And you're a saint.
Name calling ? Wow!

And you don't bash when people start talking about other aiming systems?

No. ALL aiming systems have some merit and some aiming systems may have NO merit for different players.

Or talk about HAMB.

What the hell is there to talk about with HAMB. Hitting a million Balls while doing things incorrectly is only going to cause lifelong problems from HAMB.

Start a thread about someone getting banned for 2 years for bashing while you were also banned for bashing ?

Most all of us have been banned, you included. I've never been banned for 2 years.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
And you're in here flaming the fires to make the war bigger. Please show where you've added anything of value in the aiming forum. On a regular basis would be out of the question because you have NOTHING of value to add.

You're flaming away because I called your bashing .

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
I've been banned for posting a YouTube video. Then the person who complained went on his usual flaming and was banned AGAIN.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
JOEYINCALI CAN TAKE THE PLACE OF #4. HE'S EARNED IT OVER MANY YEARS.

Post To Mike Howerton on 9-26-17
Do you really want to see the bashing come to an end? If so, this new rule certainly isn't doing very much.

Your last 3 lines above spell out BAN times. My suggestion is to not have BANS from the entire forum.

But certain individuals who habitually can't control themselves with the CTE Aiming System need to be forbidden to enter any conversation regarding the subject.

#1 on the list is LOU FIGUEROA. He was the primary attacker 20 years ago and still holds a vendetta for it and is the primary attacker today as evidenced in his latest posts. It never stops.

#2 is DAN White.

#3 is BC21, Brian.

#4 is JoeyInCali

If #5 is coming back to the forum in the short future it would be Pat Johnson. They have no control and revel in their creation of mayhem and dirt.

Prohibit them from entering into any discussion about CTE or CENTER TO EDGE; starting their own posts about it; interacting with any and all known CTE users reg proponents, and creator of CTE; bringing it up in any other threads related to another aiming system.

Do you want peace and quiet? Try it for one or two months as an experiment and I'll bet the aiming forum gets as quiet as an empty church. If you don't, nothing will change. It's in your hands Mike.

JC

Coos Cues
JOEYINCALI CAN TAKE THE PLACE OF #4. HE'S EARNED IT OVER MANY YEARS.

Post To Mike Howerton on 9-26-17
Do you really want to see the bashing come to an end? If so, this new rule certainly isn't doing very much.

Your last 3 lines above spell out BAN times. My suggestion is to not have BANS from the entire forum.

But certain individuals who habitually can't control themselves with the CTE Aiming System need to be forbidden to enter any conversation regarding the subject.

#1 on the list is LOU FIGUEROA. He was the primary attacker 20 years ago and still holds a vendetta for it and is the primary attacker today as evidenced in his latest posts. It never stops.

#2 is DAN White.

#3 is BC21, Brian.

#4 is JoeyInCali

If #5 is coming back to the forum in the short future it would be Pat Johnson. They have no control and revel in their creation of mayhem and dirt.

Prohibit them from entering into any discussion about CTE or CENTER TO EDGE; starting their own posts about it; interacting with any and all known CTE users reg proponents, and creator of CTE; bringing it up in any other threads related to another aiming system.

Do you want peace and quiet? Try it for one or two months as an experiment and I'll bet the aiming forum gets as quiet as an empty church. If you don't, nothing will change. It's in your hands Mike.

For crying out loud, give it a rest already

200_d.gif

JC

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member

A good stance automatically removes itself free of interference with the delivery of the cue stick on the prescribed line

The bend of the front knee gives slack to the hips and spine to oreintate the head over the cue without having the body effect the egress required of the cue/stroke line.

Not everyone stands at that 45• or more cock to the cue. The more your cocked the more the head turns to the back shoulder leaving vision skewed from your typical straight forward everyday version we’re used to in the game of life.

If you stand straight with the cue by your side and relax your arm the tip will point to your center in front of you......naturally.

Ain’t that dandy....about as close to prone standing as one could get.

Congrats your now a sniper only aim the sides of the bullet not the center....or all three.....no points for a fourth

Toasty,
Greyghost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro