Where is Alex P?

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I couldn't help but notice Alex Pagulayan wasn't at the Derby. I was quite surprised as he is always a contender there for the All Around title. I hope everything is ok. IMO, he is a huge draw to the sport. He is always nice and entertaining.

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He wasn't at the US Open 9 Ball this past year either, I was told that he was dealing with some personal issues.

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone on another thread said he was playing poker in the Philippines and visiting family.

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
He wasn't at the US Open 9 Ball this past year either, I was told that he was dealing with some personal issues.

only 1 Filipino was at the US Open 9-ball last year. seems to me it was a "boycott" or something.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's been playing high poker in Pinoy land.
That's what he was doing when Kiamco was staying with me. He said Alex had been doing very good and wasn't leaving the poker over there. That was a few months, but I'd almost bet he's still there. Or he would be at derby

joeknowspool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's been playing high poker in Pinoy land.
That's what he was doing when Kiamco was staying with me. He said Alex had been doing very good and wasn't leaving the poker over there. That was a few months, but I'd almost bet he's still there. Or he would be at derby

Brent, do u know Satur? Satur plays in my pool league. He said kiamco and other players might come down to New Orleans to play at Lacys Cue soon.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have ofTen wondereed how guys can maintain interest in pool fOr decade long spurts, seems like Alex's strategy is to come down the hill and whup up on people for a little while, once every year or so.