pool balls storage rack...where to find???

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I'm looking for one of those plastic racks like you see just below the ball retrieval slot on a Valley bar box. You know...the rack that holds the six striped balls you don't use when you're playing 9-ball.

Can anyone make suggestions/supply a link?

Maniac

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking for one of those plastic racks like you see just below the ball retrieval slot on a Valley bar box. You know...the rack that holds the six striped balls you don't use when you're playing 9-ball.

Can anyone make suggestions/supply a link?

Maniac
On a Valley? Played a ton of 'em and don't recall ever seeing what you describe. Factory part or some kind of add-on? I have seen people take a ball-tray, trim some off and screw it to table but never one on a factory Valley.

Last edited:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
On a Valley? Played a ton of 'em and don't recall ever seeing what you describe. Factory part or some kind of add-on? I have seen people take a ball-tray, trim some off and screw it to table but never one on a factory Valley.

I'm fairly certain it is an add-on, but I've seen many of them in multiple establishments. It is not something handmade but rather manufactured for the specific purpose it is used for.

I'll take a picture of one tonight and post it tomorrow or Wednesday.

Maniac

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm fairly certain it is an add-on, but I've seen many of them in multiple establishments. It is not something handmade but rather manufactured for the specific purpose it is used for.

I'll take a picture of one tonight and post it tomorrow or Wednesday.

Maniac
You got me curious now. I went and scrolled thru about 400 pics of Valley tables and access. and didn't see one of these. We always just put the extra balls on the floor.

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ive also been searching for this..... Are you talking about the metal rail under the ball return?

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member

Attachments

• Pool ball rack.jpg
    Pool ball rack.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 240
Last edited: