Joe Tucker and the Perfect Rack

Banks

Banned
Once upon a time.. ok, now down to business!

Yea RS1 was mostly how to take advantage of racks with spaces. Thats kind of funny, you would think with all the blabbin I did I might have taken the time to say "hey by the way if the rack is perfect look how easy this is" lol. RSII I covered some 9B options with a trained table or magic rack in play, breakin from the box and worked over to the side rail.

Didn't you discuss how a 'perfect rack' works and how the break angle affected the outcome, and then went into how the gaps then affected the outcome and how to take advantage of them?

The thing that I wonder, though, is how certain tables change that. (The break seems to be so much different on a diamond table.) Maybe I need to rewatch both again this weekend. Thanks again for the information, Joe - it probably made the quickest change in my game of just about anything I have learned. Easy to apply the knowledge and can be seriously dangerous in the right hands!

Joe T

Once upon a time.. ok, now down to business!

Didn't you discuss how a 'perfect rack' works and how the break angle affected the outcome, and then went into how the gaps then affected the outcome and how to take advantage of them?

The thing that I wonder, though, is how certain tables change that. (The break seems to be so much different on a diamond table.) Maybe I need to rewatch both again this weekend. Thanks again for the information, Joe - it probably made the quickest change in my game of just about anything I have learned. Easy to apply the knowledge and can be seriously dangerous in the right hands!

Yes but I went into it in RS2. I don't really have a strong opinion on how it changes from table to table but different balls, cloth and humidity could play a part in that.